@Manu__SDS_MLBTS this forum literally says, "buy low, sell high" and you banned me for doing that. A little transparency would be nice. If there is a limit, you should let the community know. Now I cannot use the app for half of my weekend. If you don't want people to flip cards, then why is there a 20 card limit? Why not just do a one card limit and do away with it all? If you get rid of flipping, you will lose a lot of players. And if you keep banning people for no reason, especially this late in the game cycle, you will have players not come back next year. The app is my favorite part of this game and one of the main reasons I left Madden to only play mlb.
ianjakalope0617_PSN
@ianjakalope0617_PSN
Posts
-
-
What is the point of having a 20 card limit of you get banned for flipping cards? I was just banned for 24 hours. This is a great way to get people to stop playing your game.
How is the Community Market feeling (9)
How is the Community Market feeling (9)