• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

eatyum_PSNE

eatyum_PSN

@eatyum_PSN
About
Posts
6.2k
Topics
79
Followers
13
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Cy Young
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    @virusts_PSN I think it's more old pitchers don't fit the meta, so they aren't used enough in SDS's eyes to continue paying for rights


  • How Do I Stop People From Stealing On Me Successfully?
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Idk I have good success with runners. You just gotta know who you are playing with. Is it first pitch and go? Are they trying to bait you into pitching out? Not saying I throw out more then 50% of runners, but a decent bit with some good guesswork.


  • Team Affinity content tomorrow
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    [censored] you made me sad.


  • Game Udate 18: "Updated Julio Franco's batting stance"
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Ok but when are they updating Craig Counsell's stance?


  • Do you think the Roch Cholowsky experiment failed?
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    @ArcPrime126_XBL I agree I'd dislike it, I just saw rare numbered copies as the next "thing". Gotta get people buying more packs ya know.


  • Do you think the Roch Cholowsky experiment failed?
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    We never saw another special variation card. When I saw that card I wondered if they would dabble into numbered cards like RL Topps. For example "headliner pack 40, There are red cards that are numbered to /5 and each one has plus +5 stats. The Pack updates live when one has been pulled so you know how many are left unpulled.


  • More than 1 Million stubs
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    You could just you know, buy it off the market instead of wasting stubs.


  • I know I'm terrible at online modes.
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    I feel like they've been forcing offline for much longer of this games cycle, so heavy on Mini seasons


  • Offline hitting scam. Fix it sds. Or deal with the call out.
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    @Rubbaneck34_XBL It has an excellent Tornado Chaser game in it. Really detailed, I ride in the Red Dodge Ram from Twister.


  • How far behind their competition SDS truly is!
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    If the only difference is spilled nachos, I honestly don't care.


  • Chase Ozzie Smith
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Is Cardinal chase cards making thousands of people buy stubs? Otherwise I can't explain this fascination they have.


  • My WS game playin
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Crushing him, won 8-0, he walked in two runs. He videoed me him trying to throw strikes with his pitcher.

    He was using Classic pitching and is pitcher had no confidence. So I was nice and said props to you for making it so far, but with no confidence, you can't use a pitcher on classic.

    He messaged me back saying this isn't real life, confidence isn't a thing.


  • I have a question if someone could answer it for me
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Press x to Doubt


  • I have a question if someone could answer it for me
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Yes that is against the rules, as far as a now it's only a gamertag ban, but you'd have to make a new account and buy a new copy of the game.


  • I was due some luck...
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    You'll love him, hitting over .400 for me.


  • Reducing Quicksell on diamonds
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN 91's went down from 8k to 7k (on the day 2 LS got promoted to 91's mind you), 90's down 500 stubs from where theywere.


  • Reducing Quicksell on diamonds
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    I didn't have that on my bingo card, but SDS did it.


  • Another Cardinal chase player
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    I can afford him and bought him, and I don't want to complain about getting Cardinals players released, love using Red Scho, it is kinda silly at this point though.


  • Please get the rights to these Legends
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    Yadier Molina
    Chris Carpenter
    Adam Wainwright
    Moises Alou
    Aramis Ramirez
    David Freese
    Rafael Furcal
    Edgar Renteria
    Pinch Hit Extraordinaire Matt Stairs
    Matt Morris
    Woody Williams


  • Cardinals fans...question...
  • eatyum_PSNE eatyum_PSN

    I started him, it went horribly like I thought it would, but I still had fun.

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.