• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Bridge Piece_XBLB

Bridge Piece_XBL

@Bridge Piece_XBL
About
Posts
539
Topics
26
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

    Ranked suspicions
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    While there are people cheating, sometimes this just happens. I’ve literally gotten shut down for 5 innings and then go nuts and score 10 runs in the 6th.

    Or on the flip side I’ll score 7 or so in the first and end with 8. It just happens.


  • XP no longer counting?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    @SDS_JoeK_PSN Thanks, Joe.

    Unfortunately reinstalling (and other options suggested by support) didn't fix it.

    What now?

    There's no point me completing any programs as support confirmed they won't be crediting any lost XP from this known glitch.

    Is it just once you hit the wheel?


  • Sept Lightning and Spotlight Drop 4 cards (Retro Lightning now added)
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL said:

    Is there no retro lightning this month?

    Here you go, Your Retro Lightning

    alt text

    Holy moly. Of course I had to go buy Bernie Williams early, thinking he'd be my end game RF (with Beltran & Griffey out there too).

    Probably should have waited haha.


  • Sept Lightning and Spotlight Drop 4 cards (Retro Lightning now added)
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    Is there no retro lightning this month?


  • Why
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    Yeah I wish they always had events running. That’s the #1 issue for me this year. Right now I’m juggling a toddler, newborn and long hours at work. I literally have 0 time when I’m not on some sort of “clock” so 3 inning games are much easier for me.
    (My 2 timeout quits during weekend classic were proof of this)


  • Lindor
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    Same boat. Tulo's 99 arm is great at SS.
    I THINK I'm going to be doing this:

    Zobrist at SS with fielding mod (get his arm up in the 90s, I believe)
    Lindor 2B
    Chone 3B

    Tulo & Miggy to the bench, unfortunately. I need to make room for Vlad in the OF (where Chone is currently).
    Stinks because I'm over .400 with both Miggy and Tulo, but I've been using them all year and need a little refresh.


  • This game is a joke
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN said:

    @Rhyno1986_XBL You can throw lame insults all you like, it only solidifies what this thread has exposed about you.

    I sincerely hope the 1986 in your gamertag doesn't reflect your year of birth, because if it does, eek.

    Not to be that guy, but I had him blocked until recently. Unblocked because I didn't recall why. Kind of making sense now, though.


  • This game is a joke
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @Rhyno1986_XBL said:

    @MoeBuug68_XBL said:

    @Rhyno1986_XBL There are still a lot of problems in this game SDS will not address or fix at all.

    Yes, there are still cheaters in this game that SDS still hasn't fixed or banned.

    But you should know the players and trolls are going to check your game history and everything like their life depends on it, like they're getting paid by SDS themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMFAO.

    And sometimes players will pause the game and pass the controller to a friend or brother, so sometimes it's not always cheating.

    I've been playing this game forever, and I did that a couple of times over the years. LoL

    Check all ypu want it shows scores by end not inning by inning on what happened. I've checked people's game history too. Shows the score not there swings not what is happening inning by inning. But guess what I have them recorded. The 2 people above who like to troll just do that. Most the time neither 1 even has a DD record because they don't actually play.

    It shows the play-by-play. But I did admit that the game logs themselves can be a little wacky. But in games that actually went more than 1 inning, they've been accurate for me.


  • Relievers?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @Texas10pt_MLBTS Joyce is great but his pars are a bit big.


  • Relievers?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @TheJeweledLotus_PSN said:

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL god call but still, so many places to put them even multiplayer , xp path , conquests, bullpen bash packs, something anything

    I mean I guess. But my bullpen is pretty filthy as is.

    • John Franco
    • Trevor Hoffman
    • Billy Wagner
    • Ben Joyce
    • Aroldis Chapman
    • Jonathan Broxton
    • Darren O’Day (will be replaced with 99 Gagne)
    • Keith Foulke

  • Relievers?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @TheJeweledLotus_PSN said:

    They are about 2 months late on bullpen bash 2, it’s like they totally forgot about bullpen, starters are weak too. Goose, Gagne, Lee smith still only have jolt. Bullpen has to be all spotlight and topps now. Aside from Braxton , Wagner and Franco there are no viable legends to use in pen and it’s almost October like wtaf

    Foulke & Hoffman have 99s


  • This game is a joke
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @Dolenz_PSN I agree with this. Most people are not cheating. I think I hit 5 homers in a row yesterday in one of my WC games (at least 4). It happens, especially on All Star.

    Edit: sorry 4
    Cabrera homered to center (415 feet). Posada scores. Beltran homered to center (383 feet). Tulowitzki homered to center (456 feet). Seager homered to center (459 feet)

    Though I do have to admit that the game logs aren’t fully accurate. Mine is showing me playing the same guy 5 of 6 games and exchanging wins / losses. Pretty sure it was someone who quit on me in the first inning, but the game log is wacky.


  • Weekend Classic Bracket Glitch?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN ah okay. I’ll just keep playing because of the MP program. Just felt bad because there was a massive skill gap.


  • Top Ten 99 OVR Cards in the game (Position Players Only)
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @x-814-x-MAFIA-x_PSN said:

    @Dolenz_PSN said:

    This is strictly based on attributes alone. Number in () is their projected value with no cap.

    1. Babe Ruth (108.51)
    2. Ben Zobrist (107.74)
    3. Carlos Beltran (107.42)
    4. Ken Griffey Jr. (106.01)
    5. Roy Campanella (105.99)
    6. Larry Walker (105.92)
    7. Troy Tulowitzki (105.85)
    8. Andruw Jones (105.07)
    9. Victor Martinez (105.04)
    10. Cal Raleigh (105.03)

    How do you get Raleigh? 6-0 in higher WC tiers?

    He’s just a WC pack reward. So in higher tiers he’s easy to get.


  • Weekend Classic Bracket Glitch?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    There definitely seems to be a Weekend Classic glitch for people who haven’t played Ranked this season.

    I have a newborn and a toddler, so finding time for 9-inning online games has been tough lately. I finished last Ranked season in the 700s, which dropped me to 550 for this season. I haven’t touched Ranked since the last Weekend Classic, so I was expecting to be placed in the 500-600 WC bracket.

    Instead, I’m somehow in the 0-399 bracket.

    I really don’t care about the rewards - I’ll just buy the players I want. I actually feel worse for the people I’m getting matched up against.

    So far:

    • First-inning quit
    • Mercy-rule win
    • Friendly (I accepted)
    • 12-5 win, and I was taking my foot off the gas or would have been another mercy

    It also took a while to find games, which makes me wonder if something is off with the matchmaking/bracket placement.

    Has anyone else who hasn’t played Ranked this season experienced this?

    Not saying I’m some amazing player, but my actual skill level is probably closer to the 850-900 range, so I feel a little guilty beating up on people who are legitimately supposed to be in the 0-399 division.

    What would you guys do? Just stop playing WC games for the weekend so I don’t ruin anyone elses’ runs?


  • This game is a joke
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @GoozeFn_PSN said:

    @Rhyno1986_XBL You do realize we can see your game history right?

    His profile is kind of messed up. It says he has 18122824 Ranked wins.


  • New inning path
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @capardo_XBL I think @dolenz_psn is the only one with permission to post images.


  • WC Reward Cards
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    @WolfgangMLB_XBL yep, John Don is the nuclear button for online play. Don't worry, you'll only face him five out of every six games.

    Randy is a whole lot scarier to me


  • How Do I Stop People From Stealing On Me Successfully?
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    Catcher with a better arm and pop time.
    Hold them on if they are getting leads.
    Pitch out.
    Slide step if you think they’re going but can’t afford a pitch out.

    It’s really tough to throw out runners this year. Even doing all these things my success rate is maybe 10%


  • Moonshot is Back - Get your 74 RP Albert Pujols and your 99 Mickey Mantle
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB Bridge Piece_XBL

    @beatlesnews_MLBTS said:

    @jcassaro44_PSN Isn't this Mantle in a collection??

    Yes. Collect 36 for him

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.