Now for the road to the show he needs more storyline more stuff to it because it's like every year we get the same stuff and it can be very very boring for people who play road to the show and the online and I think that with better storyline to it and rivalry flight actual arrivals like say like we had NBA 2K 17 this you know something like that he will be more entertaining more to do more stuff and stuff like that you know I just think that more storyline and maybe adding the world cup to it as well be able to get drafted into the world cup you know every 4 years and stuff like that it will be easier and more fun to play
BoxedUpaj_PSN
Posts
-
-
And also I feel like we should get quarts to create players and edits them as well even if it's not a creative player it can be like a random player or something like that we can edit and also I feel like we should be both in general create a credit player it's too late without trying to make him a joke away cuz every time you try to make him a two-way player then the coaches end up turn around and putting him back as a single player and it's got to get on my nerves when you got to keep doing it off and on like you have to go to the lineup and make sure he stays in the lineup and then you send to the next game he's out of the lineup so you got to redo it all over again
-
I also feel like for this when I come down to the franchise I feel like we should have opportunity when we create it I'll create a player that they can also get drafted that they should also create a draft where we can at people who we want to add up there and stuff like that as well and see them actually be like one of actually the MLB people who's going up and also on top of that I feel like we should act like every 4 years how y'all do the tournament for the baseball world cup and stuff I feel like we should have that as well not only as we all have it for like cop when we all do all I also feel like this should be on route to the show as well and actually create a story to that as well make it more fun you know like NBA 2K something like that when they created their storyline so stuff like that you know I feel like it would have been more better in a wayish
Please add this for 27
MLB THE SHOW 27 FRANCHISE WISHLIST — More Customization, Dynamic Quirks & Deeper Franchise
MLB THE SHOW 27 FRANCHISE WISHLIST — More Customization, Dynamic Quirks & Deeper Franchise