Vida Blue or Bob Feller?

SDS

I’m not the best player just wondering if anyone has personal experience with these guys. Thanks.

SDS

probably niether but if ya wanted to pick one def vida, feller has weird pitch selection

SDS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SDS

Both have pretty bad control. Personally, I’d take the 35k you’d spend on either and buy Chris Sale and a prospect card like Forrest Whitley or Brendan McKay, but that’s just me.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Vida Blue or Bob Feller?:

Both have pretty bad control. Personally, I’d take the 35k you’d spend on either and buy Chris Sale and a prospect card like Forrest Whitley or Brendan McKay, but that’s just me.

with my experience I have rocked Chris sale every time I faced him and every time I've used him I have been rocked. His stuff just doesn't seem too deceptive this year unless you literally can't identify his inside slider.

SDS

@T-Rox_09 said in Vida Blue or Bob Feller?:

with my experience I have rocked Chris sale every time I faced him and every time I've used him I have been rocked. His stuff just doesn't seem too deceptive this year unless you literally can't identify his inside slider.

He’s 12-10 for me in RS so far, which is a pretty poor win rate compared to his previous years. That said he’s pitching to a 2.43 ERA 0.88 WHIP and has run up 187K in 174 IP while holding lefties to a .158 average so the W/L numbers aren’t a concern.

SDS

Forrest is a stud for me. Really hoping he gets a future stars card. I don’t see myself taking him out of my rotation any time soon.

SDS

@Gates_36 said in Vida Blue or Bob Feller?:

probably niether but if ya wanted to pick one def vida, feller has weird pitch selection

Thank you. Might just sit on stubs to see who is released this week.