Team Affinity Rewards

SDS

Who do you hope your Future Star Team Affinify cards are? I want to see either a Tommy Edman or a Jordan Hicks.

SDS

Bo Bichette or Cavan Biggio

SDS

@Lil_Shadow215 said in Team Affinity Rewards:

Who do you hope your Future Star Team Affinify cards are? I want to see either a Tommy Edman or a Jordan Hicks.

I'm not sure Edman makes sense because I don't think he's ever going to be a diamond type of player. Gold maybe but not diamond. I would think Jordan Hicks is it. Carlson maybe since they're rehashing prospects.

SDS

I mean...we had a FS Hiura last year, and that'd probably make the most sense.

Otherwise, maybe Luis Urias...but after that, we're digging into prospects.

SDS

Jeff McNeil or Alonso...McNeil deserves higher than 83

SDS

Hunter greene throwing 102

SDS

Honestly for cardinals, would love Tyler O’Neill

SDS

Jonathan lousiga or Clint Frazier

SDS

Gavin Lux will definetely be the dodger choice!

SDS

@the_tatortot13 said in Team Affinity Rewards:

Gavin Lux will definetely be the dodger choice!

I could see him being another Headliner Friday, and Dustin May being the Dodgers TA.

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 As long as Lux gets an updated version of his silver I will be happy! Batting like .500 with Lux in BR

SDS

@the_tatortot13 said in Team Affinity Rewards:

@DriveByTrucker17 As long as Lux gets an updated version of his silver I will be happy! Batting like .500 with Lux in BR

Yeah I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet he’ll be getting a diamond at some point this week.

SDS

Hope the Giants is either Mauricio Dubon or Mike Yaz... if Yaz gets it watch out, he will be the Olson of this TA group

SDS

@backerrrr44 said in Team Affinity Rewards:

Hope the Giants is either Mauricio Dubon or Mike Yaz... if Yaz gets it watch out, he will be the Olson of this TA group

As much as I would enjoy a Yaz card ( loved his finest card last year), I think Yaz is probably a bit old to get a future stars card lol