• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

does anybody even post in here or it just a bunch of haters lol

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
5 Posts 4 Posters 692 Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MKthegr8_MLBTSM global:{posts.user.status}
    MKthegr8_MLBTSM global:{posts.user.status}
    MKthegr8_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    i got ozzie smith , mike trout the 99 overall and chone figgins , 759 rating looking to run with some people lmk 2v2 coop

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    There are some great and very helpful folks here and thank God for them because with all its faults, this is still a great game and I’ve had a lot of fun. I fear the state of the game this year, however, has crept deep into everyone’s psyches and has produced a very palpable funk. My judgement could be a little off today, however, because I’m still getting over some delightful soul gently implying I might be having intimate relations with my sister. Welcome aboard and good luck. I wish I could help you but I’m kind of like the Gene Simmons of online play so maybe I’ll challenge you to a match in 30 years. 😀⚾️

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
  • rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    You're gonna get way more silly goose haters on Reddit and X (especially x). Most people here are a bit calmer.

    Player99_MLBTSP 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    @rubicante23_PSN Since you get a bit more freedom you can lash out on SDS without then sending the ban hammer on you.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    I’m 58. I’m under strict Doctor’s orders to remain as calm as possible. 👴🏻❤️🩺

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.