anyone have babe ruth
-
how else can you get him besides the marketplace or is that the only way
-
Right now. It’s the only way.
-
So, was he a Chase Card or an award card for multiplayer?
-
So, was he a Chase Card or an award card for multiplayer?
Weekend classic leader board reward was where Babe Ruth was from
-
He was a reward for Weekend Classic like Miz and Rollins previously. So to get him you either have to be a great online player and go 6-0 in weekend classic or put in a 1M stub buy order and wait in line. I was number 42 in line after he was released and got him that Tuesday afterwards.
-
Thanks, Guys. So, I guess I will never have the Babe. Ha ha. I wonder if his Contributor card will be needed for the next collection. Yipes!

️