is mike trout worth it
-
thinking about buying him is he worth it
-
ive had few people say yeah and few say no lol not sure, the new 99 overall card im speaking on
-
@mkthegr8_mlbts If you like Trout, and have the stubs, I'd say "Probably". I typically hit well with his cards (I loved his 92 Spotlight early in the year). He has 4 others besides the "Awards" (LS, St. Patrick's Day, All Star, Spotlight), so do you have any of those?
-
@mkthegr8_mlbts If you like Trout, and have the stubs, I'd say "Probably". I typically hit well with his cards (I loved his 92 Spotlight early in the year). He has 4 others besides the "Awards" (LS, St. Patrick's Day, All Star, Spotlight), so do you have any of those?
If anyone can't afford his Awards card his ASG card is really good and it's a fraction of the cost. All his cards maybe for the exception of his St. Patty's card which I thought is his roughest one always plays exceptionally well.
-
Trout is one of those cards whose right handed swing has always worked for me. His 92 card this year was in my lineup for a while. I’ve been thinking about getting his AS card. The new one is too rich for me. Lol
-
Agree with you guys, just something about his swing that always works well. Attributes barely even matter at this point of the game. Just use guys you hit well with.
-
I haven’t used him yet but I lucked out and pulled him from the chase pack you get for the finishing the multiplayer program