• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

I do not know what to do

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
8 Posts 6 Posters 1.8k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • djbobo72_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    djbobo72_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    djbobo72_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I have submitted a bug report and a feedback report. I have played this game from the start. I play on rookie because I do not want to have a heart attack, less stressful. with that I can play at higher levels but I chose not to. so don't tell me to practice or get better. There is no difference from rookie to all star. they all play the same. when they changed the strike zone they did not adjust the hitting. also I think the timing is a tick off I have never been late on a 94 mph pitch now happens all time. I swing the same and I am late in one at bat and the next one I pull. so is there a way to communicate with the developers to solve this issues. we used to call them but they do not have that anymore.. I wanted my money back at first but you get used to the game play. this is the worst addition game to the show I know it is probably to late to fix at lease they can charge it for next year. there is a lot of things I like about the game.

    markemark_NSWM 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTST global:{posts.user.status}
    Texas10pt_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    18 was the absolute worst version of MLB The Show

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • markemark_NSWM global:{posts.user.status}
    markemark_NSWM global:{posts.user.status}
    markemark_NSW
    wrote last edited by markemark_NSW
    #3

    @djbobo72_PSN
    I also play on the lower levels. I noticed what you described early in the game too. I put a few threads out about it, but no one else seemed to notice or agree with me. Rookie and veteran are definitely different in my opinion from other years. Some people have suggested it’s because I’m on the switch and that makes it harder as far as timing goes. I’ve been playing since 22 (all on the switch) and I don’t think my swing timing was ever this bad. I hear ya. I think I have mostly adjusted, but I still feel that I have gotten worse in 26 compared to previous years because of that

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • DrBear100_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    DrBear100_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    DrBear100_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    Rookie and Veteran play the same you can obliterate the cpu... all star is in group by its own, against the cpu, it plays horrible you get absolutely nothing to hit, super painted Greg Maddux dots and balls out of the zone constantly... I actually like playing on legend it feels truer.... you get pitches in the zone and the super dots, I feel aren't ridiculous and a barreled up ball feels like I accomplished something not just mindlessly cranking out homeruns which is fine for grinding out stats but for grinding xp and pxp legend IMO is the sweetspot.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    The strike zone update changed the visual only. The pitches that were strikes before are still strikes, and the same goes for balls.

    As for swinging "the same," with all due respect, we're talking milliseconds between early and late. Two swings can feel identical and still have different timing. Pitch location matters too: you need to turn on an inside fastball sooner than one outside, even at the same velocity. Hitter tendencies also factor in, and different stances and animations can affect how comfortable you feel timing a pitch.

    I'm not trying to dismiss your frustration. There's just a lot that goes into hitting, regardless of difficulty. I have games where I can't score a single run, then games where I score 10 before my opponent can get me out. Sometimes things absolutely feel "off," but I think our reactions, focus, and overall our brains explain a lot of that. Feeling inconsistent doesn't necessarily mean the timing is broken.

    djbobo72_PSND 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • djbobo72_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    djbobo72_PSND global:{posts.user.status}
    djbobo72_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    @Bridge-Piece_XBL you have totally missed my. point I was trying to get help with SDS so they can Fix the issue with rookie because it is not playing like rookie.

    Bridge Piece_XBLB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @djbobo72_PSN gotcha, sorry I misunderstood your message. I haven't played the game once on rookie all year, so I really can't comment. But are you saying the PCI isn't huge on rookie anymore? That was one of the main things I had noticed playing on rookie in the past. Big PCIs, long timing windows.

    I'll play one tonight and let you know what I think.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • MKthegr8_MLBTSM global:{posts.user.status}
    MKthegr8_MLBTSM global:{posts.user.status}
    MKthegr8_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    ive ran into this problem alot on rookie as well

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.