• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Ballin' Packs

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
20 Posts 14 Posters 1.2k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Oliver230230230_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Oliver230230230_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Oliver230230230_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    Hmm. This made me curious since I don’t open packs too often. I just opened 40 ballin packs and zero diamond cards… I was expecting to pull at least 1 but I just got reminded why I don’t bother opening packs.

    Bridge Piece_XBLB 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBLB global:{posts.user.status}
    Bridge Piece_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #12

    @Oliver230230230_PSN said:

    Hmm. This made me curious since I don’t open packs too often. I just opened 40 ballin packs and zero diamond cards… I was expecting to pull at least 1 but I just got reminded why I don’t bother opening packs.

    Back in the day I’d sometimes buy packs when I was feeling lucky. But I haven’t done that in years since my luck is laughably bad.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • TheGoaler_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TheGoaler_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TheGoaler_PSN
    wrote last edited by TheGoaler_PSN
    #13

    Vault packs could easily just be called Vomit packs with what comes out when you open them. I just got one ACHES pack that would've had Awards Trout. I might have sold it to finish collections in Rocktober, but of course, a LS popped out to say hi, once again.
    Juice the dang packs, SDS, since it is Rocktober! Stop being stingy.

    Player99_MLBTSP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #14

    @TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.

    TheGoaler_PSNT 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • BLAISEBLAISE_PSNB global:{posts.user.status}
    BLAISEBLAISE_PSNB global:{posts.user.status}
    BLAISEBLAISE_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #15

    This has been the worst pack luck I've ever had, all packs considered.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • TheGoaler_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TheGoaler_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TheGoaler_PSN
    wrote last edited by TheGoaler_PSN
    #16

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.

    Not true. I still have 94 Elly as my SS, and just replaced Carrigg's blue diamond TN with his 99, which seems to be worse!
    I also have Cool Papa Bell as my 5th starter/PR/1B replacement.
    Nice assumption!

    xRatedGProdigyx_PSNX 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • xRatedGProdigyx_PSNX global:{posts.user.status}
    xRatedGProdigyx_PSNX global:{posts.user.status}
    xRatedGProdigyx_PSN
    wrote last edited by xRatedGProdigyx_PSN
    #17

    @TheGoaler_PSN said:

    @Player99_MLBTS said:

    @TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.

    ...and just replaced Carrigg's blue diamond TN with his 99, which seems to be worse!

    Nice assumption!

    It's strange because I think this all the time when I get higher cards... Carrigg included.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #18

    Can we all agree that the 94 Carrigg is better? Seems to be consensus on this.

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
  • Pergo_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Pergo_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Pergo_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    I've surprisingly had better luck with Ballins this year then I have any other year so far. I think thats just the way it goes. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • MarioMendoza935_XBLM global:{posts.user.status}
    MarioMendoza935_XBLM global:{posts.user.status}
    MarioMendoza935_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #20

    @rubicante23_PSN said:

    This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.

    This is the first year where I haven't had a "major" LS pull, and I've opened A LOT of packs.

    I had 1 Chase pull - Subway Series Posada.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.