Ballin' Packs
-
@rubicante23_PSN I pulled Graig Nettles from a chase pack this year. I've also pulled Judge and use him to complete the AL live series collection.
-
I’m the king of pulling free agent commons and Ballin is a Gold packs with nothing but low Golds
-
I tracked my Ballin' Packs for the first three months or so.
I was sitting at well over 40/1 for pulling a diamond by the time i stopped.I had a similar outcome last year.
If they're one in 15 i'll go he. -
I dont know which pack is worst. This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.
And since those are the only cards with any real value, that stinks.
Same. I keep waiting for it to finally happen and it does not.
-
Vault packs are the new Ballin is a Habit packs.
-
And those are dog [censored] too.
-
I’ve had some really good luck with Headliners. I have to admit that besides the cover, I don’t believe I’ve ever even seen a Chase Pack and I’ve had to buy every Chase card except for Willie McGee who I chose in that free pack we all got. I can’t remember if Buxton & DeVries were also Chase cards but I got them through the My Legacy grinds.
-
Hmm. This made me curious since I don’t open packs too often. I just opened 40 ballin packs and zero diamond cards… I was expecting to pull at least 1 but I just got reminded why I don’t bother opening packs.
-
Hmm. This made me curious since I don’t open packs too often. I just opened 40 ballin packs and zero diamond cards… I was expecting to pull at least 1 but I just got reminded why I don’t bother opening packs.
Back in the day I’d sometimes buy packs when I was feeling lucky. But I haven’t done that in years since my luck is laughably bad.
-
Vault packs could easily just be called Vomit packs with what comes out when you open them. I just got one ACHES pack that would've had Awards Trout. I might have sold it to finish collections in Rocktober, but of course, a LS popped out to say hi, once again.
Juice the dang packs, SDS, since it is Rocktober! Stop being stingy. -
@TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.
-
This has been the worst pack luck I've ever had, all packs considered.
-
@TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.
Not true. I still have 94 Elly as my SS, and just replaced Carrigg's blue diamond TN with his 99, which seems to be worse!
I also have Cool Papa Bell as my 5th starter/PR/1B replacement.
Nice assumption! -
@TheGoaler_PSN Then stop expecting anything. You probably have red diamonds across the board on your squad.
...and just replaced Carrigg's blue diamond TN with his 99, which seems to be worse!
Nice assumption!
It's strange because I think this all the time when I get higher cards... Carrigg included.
-
Can we all agree that the 94 Carrigg is better? Seems to be consensus on this.
-
I've surprisingly had better luck with Ballins this year then I have any other year so far. I think thats just the way it goes. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.
-
This year, Ive had 0 chase cards pulled, 0 headliners, and 0 shohei or judge. And Ive done all content.
This is the first year where I haven't had a "major" LS pull, and I've opened A LOT of packs.
I had 1 Chase pull - Subway Series Posada.