• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

XP no longer counting?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
45 Posts 17 Posters 5.0k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #25

    @virusts_PSN [censored], mate.
    Hopefully it sorts itself out for you.

    You might be onto something.
    Hopefully Joe has an answer (and they give us the missing XP).

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSNR global:{posts.user.status}
    rubicante23_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #26

    @virusts_PSN that sounds like the best explanation - it was about 25k that I didn't get credit for

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    Player99_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN Already? I haven't even gotten to level 15.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #28

    @Player99_MLBTS As mentioned earlier in the thread, I've had a couple of weeks of annual leave so have been playing more than usual.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • TH3L1GHT_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TH3L1GHT_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TH3L1GHT_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #29

    @virusts_PSN this matches my experience exactly

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #30

    Ok so now I'm experiencing this as well, can anyone confirm that it'll start counting again after hitting the 300k XP

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #31

    @sbchamps17_NSW A number of us have confirmed ours restarted roughly around 305k.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • ChuckCLC_PSNC global:{posts.user.status}
    ChuckCLC_PSNC global:{posts.user.status}
    ChuckCLC_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #32

    Any updates? Mine says I have 293k but wheel shows 0/30k. been like that since Friday

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #33

    Ok thanks I'll try to continue playing but currently being stopped by the flu and seeing that I'm not getting any XP makes me want to give up

    nymets1987_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • nymets1987_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    nymets1987_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    nymets1987_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #34

    @sbchamps17_NSW said:

    Ok thanks I'll try to continue playing but currently being stopped by the flu and seeing that I'm not getting any XP makes me want to give up

    Guess I’ll have to stop at 300k

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #35

    @ChuckCLC_PSN Sadly no.

    I've heard nothing from SDS here and got no response from support when their suggestions didn't work.

    If i get anything I will post it here for all those affected.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • PapaRick68_XBLP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_XBLP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_XBL
    wrote last edited by PapaRick68_XBL
    #36

    I got to 275K a few hours ago and got the Boss. I played a bit after that and I’m now at 279K and change. I just noticed the app says I’m at 93% complete so as mentioned previously, you must get the Boss at 275K and finish the 8th Inning at 300K. Have they ever done that before? I’m a ways away from the wheel but I hope things are straightened out by then.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #37

    @PapaRick68_XBL No.
    It's some sort of error.
    Your wheel spin 30k count should start automatically once you get the boss.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • TH3L1GHT_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TH3L1GHT_PSNT global:{posts.user.status}
    TH3L1GHT_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #38

    You will get XP again at 300k. What a silly "glitch" at this point in the year. Really hope they can fix it for others even if it's too late for me.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • ChuckCLC_PSNC global:{posts.user.status}
    ChuckCLC_PSNC global:{posts.user.status}
    ChuckCLC_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #39

    Confirmed, the wheel starts at 300k not 275k.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • victoryphoenix_MLBTSV global:{posts.user.status}
    victoryphoenix_MLBTSV global:{posts.user.status}
    victoryphoenix_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #40

    yeah, it's sort of stupid that the wheel doesn't start counting until 300K, more programming excellence from sds

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    So basically in around 9K XP it'll start counting again and I just lost out on the 25k after getting the boss, I really wish that SDS would give us the XP that we earned

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTSP global:{posts.user.status}
    PapaRick68_MLBTS
    wrote last edited by
    #42

    I got the Boss at 275K on Saturday. I played some last night and today and I could wrong but I swear for the past couple games I’ve been stuck at 294K plus. I’m going the uninstall/reinstall route.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #43

    It's a mess and the continued radio silence from SDS is disappointing, if not surprising.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSWS global:{posts.user.status}
    sbchamps17_NSW
    wrote last edited by
    #44

    Can also confirm that once you hit the 300k XP it will start counting again

    1 Reply Last reply
    1

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.