XP no longer counting?
-
@xRatedGProdigyx_PSN That's awesome, mate.
Fingers crossed mine does the same.
-
So, it just fixed itself randomly.
Missed 30k XP.
No response after the first email from SDS, unfortunately. -
Same thing happening to me…. I wonder if the wheel is set at 300,000k but they set the boss at 275000
-
@virusts_PSN [censored], mate.
Hopefully it sorts itself out for you.You might be onto something.
Hopefully Joe has an answer (and they give us the missing XP). -
@virusts_PSN that sounds like the best explanation - it was about 25k that I didn't get credit for
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN Already? I haven't even gotten to level 15.
-
@Player99_MLBTS As mentioned earlier in the thread, I've had a couple of weeks of annual leave so have been playing more than usual.
-
@virusts_PSN this matches my experience exactly
-
Ok so now I'm experiencing this as well, can anyone confirm that it'll start counting again after hitting the 300k XP
-
@sbchamps17_NSW A number of us have confirmed ours restarted roughly around 305k.
-
Any updates? Mine says I have 293k but wheel shows 0/30k. been like that since Friday
-
Ok thanks I'll try to continue playing but currently being stopped by the flu and seeing that I'm not getting any XP makes me want to give up
-
Ok thanks I'll try to continue playing but currently being stopped by the flu and seeing that I'm not getting any XP makes me want to give up
Guess I’ll have to stop at 300k
-
@ChuckCLC_PSN Sadly no.
I've heard nothing from SDS here and got no response from support when their suggestions didn't work.
If i get anything I will post it here for all those affected.
-
I got to 275K a few hours ago and got the Boss. I played a bit after that and I’m now at 279K and change. I just noticed the app says I’m at 93% complete so as mentioned previously, you must get the Boss at 275K and finish the 8th Inning at 300K. Have they ever done that before? I’m a ways away from the wheel but I hope things are straightened out by then.
-
@PapaRick68_XBL No.
It's some sort of error.
Your wheel spin 30k count should start automatically once you get the boss. -
You will get XP again at 300k. What a silly "glitch" at this point in the year. Really hope they can fix it for others even if it's too late for me.
-
Confirmed, the wheel starts at 300k not 275k.
-
yeah, it's sort of stupid that the wheel doesn't start counting until 300K, more programming excellence from sds
-
So basically in around 9K XP it'll start counting again and I just lost out on the 25k after getting the boss, I really wish that SDS would give us the XP that we earned