XP no longer counting?
-
@SDS_JoeK_PSN Thanks, Joe.
Unfortunately reinstalling (and other options suggested by support) didn't fix it.
What now?
There's no point me completing any programs as support confirmed they won't be crediting any lost XP from this known glitch.
-
@SDS_JoeK_PSN Thanks, Joe.
Unfortunately reinstalling (and other options suggested by support) didn't fix it.
What now?
There's no point me completing any programs as support confirmed they won't be crediting any lost XP from this known glitch.
Is it just once you hit the wheel?
-
I finished the XP path a few hours ago and since then i'm stuck at 0, i'm not getting any wheel progression at all.
After games it shows my earned XP for said game with an empty line with 1 at the end.
Anyone know why this is or a workaround?
Have raised a ticket.
Completed the path? Wow good for u
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL For me, yep.
As soon as I hit the boss, it stopped right at 275k and hasn't counted a thing since.
-
@nymets1987_PSN Thanks, man.
I just played a lot as i've had some annual leave. -
Fwiw for those who might encounter this, this is what support suggested.
Sadly none of them helped so i am a bit stuck awaiting another solution.There are a few things to check to ensure that you are correctly earning XP.
Reset gameplay sliders to the default positions.
Logging out and then back into your account within the game.
Clear your console’s cache.
Complete shut down and reboot of your console.
Additionally, you might consider deleting and reinstalling your game.
-
@Bridge-Piece_XBL For me, yep.
As soon as I hit the boss, it stopped right at 275k and hasn't counted a thing since.
Is it not counting the XP at all? When mine got to 275, it's still counting the overall xp but it's stuck on 0/30,000. I'm up to 299,673 but it's been 0/30,000 since 275. Not sure what to expect when I reach 305k (which should be 30,000/30,000 but it'll still read 0/30,000)
-
@xRatedGProdigyx_PSN It's counting overall XP in the top left (i hadn't noticed that til your post), however the wheel has not progressed at all.
I'm over 305k and the wheel is still 0/30,000, sadly.
I tried re-installing twice, clearing PS5 cache, unlinking and re-linking twice, but alas no movement.
Despite being able to see the missing XP, SDS have refused to credit it, nor have they been able to offer any way to fix it, unfortunately.
-
Oddly enough, mine just kicked back on when it crossed 300k. Now it's 305,556 with 5,556/30k xp.
-
@xRatedGProdigyx_PSN That's awesome, mate.
Fingers crossed mine does the same.
-
So, it just fixed itself randomly.
Missed 30k XP.
No response after the first email from SDS, unfortunately. -
Same thing happening to me…. I wonder if the wheel is set at 300,000k but they set the boss at 275000
-
@virusts_PSN [censored], mate.
Hopefully it sorts itself out for you.You might be onto something.
Hopefully Joe has an answer (and they give us the missing XP). -
@virusts_PSN that sounds like the best explanation - it was about 25k that I didn't get credit for
-
@NotesOfJohn_PSN Already? I haven't even gotten to level 15.
-
@Player99_MLBTS As mentioned earlier in the thread, I've had a couple of weeks of annual leave so have been playing more than usual.
-
@virusts_PSN this matches my experience exactly
-
Ok so now I'm experiencing this as well, can anyone confirm that it'll start counting again after hitting the 300k XP
-
@sbchamps17_NSW A number of us have confirmed ours restarted roughly around 305k.
-
Any updates? Mine says I have 293k but wheel shows 0/30k. been like that since Friday