• Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
Skins
  • Default (The Show 26)
  • No Skin
  • The Show 23
  • Dark
  • The Show 24
  • The Show 25
  • The Show 26
Collapse
THESHOW.COM
Game Games Support Support My Account My Account

Community Forum

Not a complainer but h2h is terrible right now..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Diamond Dynasty
11 Posts 5 Posters 1.6k Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    I must admit, as a 2K refugee I was genuinely shocked at the ever present lag in this game online.

    Every single time either player hits it freezes for a moment.

    I never had any lag issues with 2K.

    Onix_Savage22_PSNO 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    @NotesOfJohn_PSN maybe that’s why I’m enjoying 2k27 so much gameplay wise it feels light years ahead of the show.

    NotesOfJohn_PSNN 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #4

    I have to say the last 2 months game play is awful, I do not know what they changed in hitting but it sux. Early year was much cleaner, I know SDS has horrible devs but please do something better you bums.

    Onix_Savage22_PSNO 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    @yanksthebest_PSN I noticed it whenever I play from 2k bans from leaving rec games. The game play has gotten worse then before every time contact is made it lags. It’s just so choppy and laggy.

    yanksthebest_PSNY 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSNN global:{posts.user.status}
    NotesOfJohn_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN Glad you're enjoying it, mate.

    I could never bring myself to return given their business practices, but by gosh they are so much better at online.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #7

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN

    Agree with you, how do like NHL the last few years.

    Onix_Savage22_PSNO 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #8

    @yanksthebest_PSN I ended up sitting out this year for 2k instead but I usally only play woc and franchise. They barely touch either of those ever.

    yanksthebest_PSNY 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSNY global:{posts.user.status}
    yanksthebest_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #9

    @Onix_Savage22_PSN thx for the info.

    Onix_Savage22_PSNO 1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSNO global:{posts.user.status}
    Onix_Savage22_PSN
    wrote last edited by
    #10

    @yanksthebest_PSN not saying there bad woc is extremely fun just similar year in and out.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • WolfgangMLB_XBLW global:{posts.user.status}
    WolfgangMLB_XBLW global:{posts.user.status}
    WolfgangMLB_XBL
    wrote last edited by
    #11

    I thought the connections were surprisingly better during the last weekend classic. Was able to easily catch up to hard pitches and didnt feel like hitting shotput on breaking balls.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

X Instagram Facebook YouTube Twitch Discord TikTok
Major League Baseball Players Association Major League Baseball Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation Studios San Diego Studio ESRB ESRB Certificate
Terms of Use Privacy Policy TheShow.com Community Code of Conduct MLB The Show Online Code of Conduct MLB The Show Games

“PlayStation Family Mark”, “PlayStation”, “PlayStation Studios logo”, “PS5 Logo”, and “Play Has No Limits” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. ©2026 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. MLB and MiLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. The Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Inc., as applicable. Visit the official website of the Hall of Fame at BaseballHall.org. Official Licensee-Major League Alumni Marketing, Inc. © MLAM. Officially Licensed by the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Inc. Kansas City, MO. Stubs is a registered trademark or trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Popular
  • Dev Tracker
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.