Postseason Voucher Advice?
-
Go with your gut.
Mine says Yankees.
I don't trust the Brewers, but i hope they win their first. Boston looked bad losing 9 to Nathan, but could bounce back.
Cubs? Don't see it. Dodgers? A 3-peat? Who knows. It's a tough decision. -
@TheGoaler_PSN The Brewers seem like a long shot for me. Given how their last stints in the postseason have gone, it wouldn't surprise me if they were eliminated too.
-
I picked Tampa. At 0-3, us Bucs fans need that Tampa team to win!
I also picked the NL, to cover both bases, so to speak.
People who picked the Cubs are in shambles rn. Fly the 'L!' -
I'm definitely waiting until the last day. Would hate to pick a team now who gets eliminated when we don't have to pick yet.
-
@Pergo_MLBTS First round of picks is either wild card team. You basically get to pick the wild card team or division winner
-
@Pergo_MLBTS First round of picks is either wild card team. You basically get to pick the wild card team or division winner
Right, the first one has a deadline of tomorrow, but the other is before Game 1. So for that Game 1 pack I want to know who the teams are before I make a pick.
-
Here is some advice, don’t take the Redsux who got their [censored] beat and swept out like garbage. Lololol, just ripping Boston fans, I actually like when both teams are good it makes baseball better.
-
Kind of sorry I didn't pick the White Sox. Seems like something special is happening.
-
-
Here is some advice, don’t take the Redsux who got their [censored] beat and swept out like garbage. Lololol, just ripping Boston fans, I actually like when both teams are good it makes baseball better.
Boston fans are the most snobby fans in all of baseball. They sent DEATH THREATS to Cam Schlitter. And act like he is the problem. In reality, they are hated like Patriots and Celtics fans.
Glad they got what they deserved. The Yanks are the Red Sox's daddy.
-
@player99_mlbts
Is that true about Boston Fans sending Schlittler death threats? That is a serious issue if so, He did nothing aside from give a dominant pitching performance, which is what Cam has been doing all year. It’s his job to get hitters out, like every pitcher in the MLB; he just excelled at it. -
@player99_mlbts
Is that true about Boston Fans sending Schlittler death threats? That is a serious issue if so, He did nothing aside from give a dominant pitching performance, which is what Cam has been doing all year. It’s his job to get hitters out, like every pitcher in the MLB; he just excelled at it.Yep that's true. Can confirm. Cam said it himself.
-
i went dodgers