8th Inning XP Path Goal
-
So, am I seeing this correctly as 275K and NOT 300K?

-
You are correct. Unfortunately there is also nothing to do.
-
@Ericulous1_XBL No kidding. I got out of work early on Friday and was finished with the Spotlight and Andrew McCutchen programs by dinner time. I had both of the 7th Inning Bosses and concentrated on the 1st Drop Mission Goals to get more XP. I did save the last three Conquest Maps and completed the Subway one yesterday. So, to make a long story short, I’m at about 115K of the 275K goal and only have the Fall & Pipeline (which doesn’t excite me too much) Conquest Maps to play until the next content.
-
I saved a bunch of programs still 86 K XP Short, hopefully the 2nd inning drops and some more content comes out soon.
-
@victoryphoenix_MLBTS I thought I saw the 2nd XP Path missions are coming on Friday.
-
You are correct. Unfortunately there is also nothing to do.
This is the current inning format. New inning = content lull. Makes absolutely no sense.
At least the content should start coming tomorrow, as opposed to last inning where it was 3 weeks before a medium sized content drop.
-
Multiplayer path coming tomorrow will have a ton of xp as always.