Vault pack odds
-
Does anyone honestly have any idea when the pull rate or odds will get better with this pack?
It’s very frustrating that it’s called a “vault” pack and only choices I have ever got have been low diamond live series cards. I’ve bought and earned around 10 packs this far and have never had a choice of any vault pack. As a matter of fact, it’s been the same few card choices I have been getting.
Christopher Sanchez
Tyler GlasnowEvery pack. So I don’t really want to do these conquest because it’s simply not rewarding enough to finish. I like the game, but it’s hard to be motivated by a “vault” pack that isn’t really a vault pack.
-
Yeah, I got the same LS trash again.
The entire community packs yielded me 20k, including the '4 pack' of equipment which had one item in them.
-
Who's gotten something exciting from a Vault pack? Anyone?
-
I got the choice between LS Bobby Witt and AS Teddy Ballgame. Second time I got Williams as an option. I've got my fair share of LS choices, but also got Williams twice and Veteran Miller (around the Martinez collection) once so have had some luck there.
-
My last one was two live series but at least one was a 90 Buxton card so I'll take it
-
Three vault packs (and a chase pack) today and all quick sell diamonds.
The diminution of these vault packs is emblematic of the problems in this game.
All the rewards and value have been watered down, to the point where packs becoming boring, meaningless fodder.
Such a missed opportunity.
-
I got a LS Soto in the 85+ pack. I also got LS Soto in the Vault pack (the other option was Easter Schlittler which has less value)
-
Make that four vaults for all quick sell diamonds.
-
I’ve gotten every possible vault pack and a kick to the junk would equate to what I’ve received in those packs. In fact, most packs of any variety is usually dog poo.
-
I like to re-name packs that are notoriously bad.
I'll call Vault packs 'Vomit' packs from now on. At least they have the same first and last letter! -
@TheGoaler_PSN Haha.
It's so odd to me that they continue to refuse to reward people.
Even 2K manage to start giving out proper rewards when their game drops off and is struggling for users, yet SDS seem to be fine continuing with the most unrewarding iteration of this game in history. -
Would it kill them financially if instead of these vault packs they gave us the no-sell thank you packs? Like give us that choice. Chase cards and headliner cards only. Their marketing team or whomever makes these decisions is awful this year.
-
I got that draft #3 pick Twins Catcher in the free vault pack ... and needed 2 more draft cards for the Zobrist voucher so that was nice
-
You can tell what's in the vault, because those cards went way down in price yesterday on marketplace
-
At this stage of the game, SDS should be giving everything we want away in these packs. I want to collect cards I don't have instead getting an insane amount of dupes. Especially the non syllable dupes I cannot stand for the life of me. Why in the world would they make any sellable cards, non sellable? At least allow to quick sell for a measley $5k stubs
-
Another vault pack, another quicksell diamond.
-
My best pull value wise was Stanton when he was like 200k. Honestly these packs are getting worse because they include the program high tier which are somewhat worthless. I forget who it was but I think it was the vintage Gary Sanchez which is like sub 10k but a 94. I pulled cityscapes Chapman and the 96 overall Jeter. I've had stubs to waste so I'll buy them pretty much every time.
-
I think I have maybe got one good thing out of a vault pack and I can't even remember what it was. It sure wasn't Ohtani or anything that I really needed. Everything else has been low level diamonds or something I already had.
-
I just pulled a quit/disconnect banner out of a vault pack



-
@jayco294_MLBTS Serious?