Vault pack odds
-
Would it kill them financially if instead of these vault packs they gave us the no-sell thank you packs? Like give us that choice. Chase cards and headliner cards only. Their marketing team or whomever makes these decisions is awful this year.
-
I got that draft #3 pick Twins Catcher in the free vault pack ... and needed 2 more draft cards for the Zobrist voucher so that was nice
-
You can tell what's in the vault, because those cards went way down in price yesterday on marketplace
-
At this stage of the game, SDS should be giving everything we want away in these packs. I want to collect cards I don't have instead getting an insane amount of dupes. Especially the non syllable dupes I cannot stand for the life of me. Why in the world would they make any sellable cards, non sellable? At least allow to quick sell for a measley $5k stubs
-
Another vault pack, another quicksell diamond.
-
My best pull value wise was Stanton when he was like 200k. Honestly these packs are getting worse because they include the program high tier which are somewhat worthless. I forget who it was but I think it was the vintage Gary Sanchez which is like sub 10k but a 94. I pulled cityscapes Chapman and the 96 overall Jeter. I've had stubs to waste so I'll buy them pretty much every time.
-
I think I have maybe got one good thing out of a vault pack and I can't even remember what it was. It sure wasn't Ohtani or anything that I really needed. Everything else has been low level diamonds or something I already had.
-
I just pulled a quit/disconnect banner out of a vault pack



-
@jayco294_MLBTS Serious?
-
Yes I have a pic but it won’t let me paste it.
-
@jayco294_MLBTS That's wild.
I hope you raised a ticket. -
Are you the same guy who posted on Reddit? If not, then it's a reoccurring theme.
-
It’s recurring. Happened to me too and I was legit shocked.
-
@jayco294_MLBTS was it from a vault pack or did you try to open the playoff voucher pack too late? i opened my playoff voucher late and got a disconnect banner
-
In the vault pack. It was listed as 1 of the 2 options. Ridiculous.
-
In the vault pack. It was listed as 1 of the 2 options. Ridiculous.
That just about some up SDS effort this year with the game.
-
It was the vault pack from the postseason conquest.