Please add this for 27
-
Pleas add the manager challenge to RTTS for The Show 27!
-
Hey,
Can you explain a little more what you mean by “Manager Challenge”?
If you mean RTTS giving your player a performance objective, such as “get a hit,” “drive in the runner,” or “strike out the batter,” usually for extra progression, rewards, or tokens, then that is still in the game through Dynamic Challenges and Boss Challenges.
If you mean something different by “Manager Challenge,” I’m curious what feature you’re referring to.
-
I’m talking about the ability to have the manager challenge calls at first base and things like that
-
Now for the road to the show he needs more storyline more stuff to it because it's like every year we get the same stuff and it can be very very boring for people who play road to the show and the online and I think that with better storyline to it and rivalry flight actual arrivals like say like we had NBA 2K 17 this you know something like that he will be more entertaining more to do more stuff and stuff like that you know I just think that more storyline and maybe adding the world cup to it as well be able to get drafted into the world cup you know every 4 years and stuff like that it will be easier and more fun to play