Base Stealing BS

SDS

I have 5 videos ( I don’t know how to post videos on here ) of my players stealing from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd where literary they will stop just FREEZE in the middle of running and then continue running, getting thrown out by 5-6 feet ( Ricky Henderson ) I have stolen a million times in years past but this seems to happen a lot - so anyone else notice this.

SDS

Happens to me every time I steal. he takes off then gets about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way there, freezes, keeps going. probably out 50-60% of the time. but this also happened in 19 too.

SDS

It's probably the game waiting on your opponent to complete the catcher's throw meter.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Base Stealing BS:

It's probably the game waiting on your opponent to complete the catcher's throw meter.

Oh, just like in real life!

SDS

YES!! I've also had it happen where it magically moves my runner backwards too! And breaks their stride.

It's beyond ridiculous.

SDS

@notoriousHEB said in Base Stealing BS:

YES!! I've also had it happen where it magically moves my runner backwards too! And breaks their stride.

It's beyond ridiculous.

Stfu nobody wants to hear your whining about baserunning

SDS

@Death_Stroke_83 said in Base Stealing BS:

@notoriousHEB said in Base Stealing BS:

It's beyond ridiculous.

Stfu nobody wants to hear your whining about baserunning

Go make a 3rd thread about CPU pitching 😂

SDS

@jrbufford1 said in Base Stealing BS:

I have 5 videos ( I don’t know how to post videos on here ) of my players stealing from 1st to 2nd or 2nd to 3rd where literary they will stop just FREEZE in the middle of running and then continue running, getting thrown out by 5-6 feet ( Ricky Henderson ) I have stolen a million times in years past but this seems to happen a lot - so anyone else notice this.

I have Henderson, I have not notice but I have been thrown out a few times. I need to pay attention to this.

SDS

I don't know about these running glitches but I just basically refuse to steal. The computer seems to always know when you're going and pitches out. Even if they don't pitchout and you get a good jump and say it's an offspeed pitch, you still get called out if it's remotely close. I don't even bother anymore.