David Wright
-
It would have been nice to add a little program for David Wright. The Mets just retired his number the other day
-
@Rubbaneck34_XBL I feel like they have something for him in the chamber already; they didn’t do anything with Parker when he passes because he was already planned for HoF content. He’s probably slotted for a program down the line or Retro Finest…
-
They included the word "cornerstone" when they posted the congratulations on his number retirement. I'm expecting a Cornerstone Series card when they make it to 99s.
-
@dbrooks1869_XBL OH nice! I didn't catch that. Thanks
-
Que tengo que hacer para conseguir, a David wricht. Soy novato. Jijiji
-
Ahora tienes que gastar ~90,000 stubs para comprarlo. Si puedes esperar unas semanas es posible que va a ser otra manera de conseguirlo. David Wright fue el último premio del 7mo inning que acabó viernes 25/9.
-
His boss card is very good!
LFGM........next year! -
Hopefully Lindor gets a milestone today or tomorrow
-
@Teak2112_MLBTS out now