Inning Program Stars

SDS

Besides what’s listed under the 1st Inning program (missions, collections, etc.), where else are stars earned? Just by playing too? If so at what rate?

SDS

Think it's 1 star per 3 innings or something like that

SDS

Pretty sure it’s based on xp

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Inning Program Stars:

Pretty sure it’s based on xp

I don’t think so

SDS

Stars can be earned playing any game. So if you play a game in RTTS, MTO, games against the cpu ie Conquest and homerun derby 3 stars at least each time i''ve played

SDS

i notice i earn 1 star after a 3 inning event game win, but if i dont win i dodnt think i get one

SDS

1 Star for every 2k in xp (from my experience).

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Inning Program Stars:

Stars can be earned playing any game. So if you play a game in RTTS, MTO, games against the cpu ie Conquest and homerun derby 3 stars at least each time i''ve played

Just played a 2 man derby and got 0 stars.. but I guess the stars are delayed and I might need to play the derby with more participants.

SDS

@warner0109 said in Inning Program Stars:

@samguenther1987 said in Inning Program Stars:

Just played a 2 man derby and got 0 stars.. but I guess the stars are delayed and I might need to play the derby with more participants.

Yah I always play with 8 just to be safe.