Practice mode with legends

SDS

People talk about being able to practice swings with legends (eg. silver 1 pack) to see who they like best before choosing them, but on custom practice I can only get the live series players to practice with...is this possible? Thanks

SDS

You gotta look for the teams called mid century somethings, long ball beasts and 80s something something with a purple boombox logo.

SDS

@raesONE said in Practice mode with legends:

You gotta look for the teams called mid century somethings, long ball beasts and 80s something something with a purple boombox logo.

Thanks so much! Larkin and sandberg don’t seem to be in those teams tho, any way to try them out? Thanks

SDS

@calibratehavoc said in Practice mode with legends:

Thanks so much! Larkin and sandberg don’t seem to be in those teams tho, any way to try them out? Thanks

Not sure about them, I thought Larkin was on the long ball beasts. Sandberg not sure.

SDS

@calibratehavoc said in Practice mode with legends:

Not sure about them, I thought Larkin was on the long ball beasts. Sandberg not sure.

Doesn’t seem to be for me, but thanks so much for your help, much appreciated!