Even though the consensus hate this game

SDS

I’ve been having some epic battles and even in loses I’ve enjoyed the gameplay. I hit an Hr with my cap in excitement I accidentally hit the replay. Next inning walk followed by a 2 run shot. But I had a ton of fun win some lose some. I wish that guy was on my friends list so we could play a series

SDS

I don't think the majority hate this game. It is a handful of people on this forum that spam the heck out of this forum with a bunch of garbage posts. There are some things the majority want to see fixed, but the majority still enjoys the game.

SDS

The consensus do not hate this game. The loudest people on the forum hate this game. I personally really enjoy this game. Always have.

SDS

It's a select few on forums and Twitter replies (a ton of them just think they're experts on the game), this game does not get nearly as much hate as you'd think

SDS

@dap1234567890 said in Even though the consensus hate this game:

I don't think the majority hate this game. It is a handful of people on this forum that spam the heck out of this forum with a bunch of garbage posts. There are some things the majority want to see fixed, but the majority still enjoys the game.

I post “garbage” photos/videos of how shady this game is...funny thing is, don’t recall anyone on this thread posting anything to dispute it.

If my photos/videos are garbage...simply prove it, that’s all you gotta do.

And btw, resorting to insults and conspiracy theorist/complainer comments doesn’t help your case.

SDS

I don’t hate this game I just don’t think it’s a very big change from last year.

SDS

I think it’s a huge change. It’s feast or famine. This game feels like Joey Gallo

SDS

@Maverick31762 said in Even though the consensus hate this game:

I think it’s a huge change. It’s feast or famine. This game feels like Joey Gallo

I have to say at least there is a bit more feast this year, last year felt like Ethiopia in terms of famine, at least for me.

SDS

I enjoy playing it but when a pitcher with no control dots better the Oswalt, degrom and Oswalt there are issues. Also watching the good okay parade when it’s center pci, but then a good good when it’s no where near the middle

SDS

This game was playing ok at launch but my God. I can’t hit or pitch and it’s homerun derby