99 posey

SDS

I’ve heard a lot about Reggie and Sandberg, but curious on people’s thoughts on Posey. Currently at 99 bronze so I’m close

SDS

Hear he crushes the ball. If you need a catcher he's a solid pick up

SDS

I picked Larkin, and he's been fantastic... However, I kind of regret not getting Posey. Catcher is very weak so far this year, and that 92 Mike Piazza has been absolutely abysmal for me...

SDS

Playing him at 1st he mashes, still have Gary Sanchez diamond in squat that card mashes also

SDS

I guess it depends on what your going for. I’m at 95 bronze right now and I should be there by the time the next program starts.

If I get there first I’m waiting to open it to see what cards are in the next program boss pack so I don’t screw myself and take the wrong person.

SDS

@GoHardGrandpa said in 99 posey:

I guess it depends on what your going for. I’m at 95 bronze right now and I should be there by the time the next program starts.

If I get there first I’m waiting to open it to see what cards are in the next program boss pack so I don’t screw myself and take the wrong person.

Smart man, I didn’t even think about the 2nd inning guys coming in Friday.

SDS

He’s a beast hitting over .400 with him and he still hits no doubt bombs off rightys. Great defense too

SDS

I didn’t like him as a choice bc of CAP and other catchers coming out that will outshine him, I went Larkin bc SS is usually a weak position