Packs

SDS

I bought a 20 pack box last night and didn’t pull a single gold. Just wanted to tell you I hate u sds

SDS

Relax with al the hate man

SDS

@ThaKingOfClash said in Packs:

Relax with al the hate man

It was a hyperbole 😅🥴

SDS

It happens sometimes. I got diamond marte out of my 10 pack from beating conquest. Haven’t pulled anything diamond since then.
Last years game I pulled a ton of diamond cards so I figured I’m screwed this year

SDS

My 10 pack from beating conquest was The pair of Diamond stance socks. That I sold for 24k Stubs. The St.Patrick day ones. And two golds

SDS

@MLBTHEJOE said in Packs:

My 10 pack from beating conquest was The pair of Diamond stance socks. That I sold for 24k Stubs. The St.Patrick day ones. And two golds

Ima just give you a like since you like mine 😂

SDS

I wish I could post a pic I just pulled 3 diamonds out of my headliners packs degrom Bergman and Kirby yates

SDS

Aye man, it happens. I went through the Conquest map and got the 10 pack and I think the only silver I got was Indians 2B Cesar Hernandez, and I know I bought a 20-bundle and the best card I got was Yankees RP Chad Green.

I think the mindset you should have with packs is, anything you get that's actually good is a bonus. Don't count on having great pulls, in fact don't buy packs if you're really dependent on needing to pull something good. That's what I've been trying to tell myself.

SDS

It’s like me saying I bought a $10 scratcher and didn’t get the 250k payout lol