MOTO for Affinities?

SDS

How long is it taking you guys to finish a MOTO run?? I wanna play on veteran just to get affinity players. Have heard some people say 6 hours and others say 8-12 hours.

SDS

About 8 hours for me

SDS

Fastest way for you if you want to avoid showdown. Just have to experiment with it. I've tried rookie....won with astros, on dynamic eith dodgers....next is a veteran run

SDS

I do veteran and will hunt when up by 3 or more runs to progress fast. I choose all hitters in trades so I dont player lock a pitcher. Finished mine yesterday, between 7-8 hours

SDS

It depends on the team and depends on the run. Yankees and Dodgers took me about 8 hours a piece. Astros took forever because it game me a rediculous amount of user controlled games

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in MOTO for Affinities?:

It depends on the team and depends on the run. Yankees and Dodgers took me about 8 hours a piece. Astros took forever because it game me a rediculous amount of user controlled games

I was curious if some teams were quicker than others. Want to do it just so I don’t waste my time getting to the final boss in showdowns and lose...atleast MOTO is guaranteed.

SDS

It depends. It took me about 5 hours to get the Jays though the regular season on dynamic, haven't started playoffs yet. I had some games that started in the 7th inning go to the 13th or 14th, if you can score early and avoid that it would cut time off the total.

SDS

I’ve done four And have been posting my breakdowns here.

https://forums.theshownation.com/topic/3030/length-of-mto

Between 7 and 12 hours.

SDS

@Amishjosh said in MOTO for Affinities?:

I do veteran and will hunt when up by 3 or more runs to progress fast. I choose all hitters in trades so I dont player lock a pitcher. Finished mine yesterday, between 7-8 hours

this and sub in all relievers so don’t have to deal with any long windups