Question about IRod 91

SDS

If I pack my team with Cs like Carter at 1B and Biggio at 2B (C card) with Sanchez at C and get a homer with any of them will it count toward reward? Need one homer to get IRod 91

SDS

Yes it does

SDS

I think Pudge stinks, but then again I stink also so this comment is probably irrelevant

SDS

@zach_b25 said in Question about IRod 91:

I think Pudge stinks, but then again I stink also so this comment is probably irrelevant

I am not very good either honestly but I think it’s just getting the accomplishment for me. Everyone I talked to said keep Sanchez in lineup and I’ll use IRod off bench.

SDS

Just got a homer with Carter so hopefully that gets it done

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Question about IRod 91:

I am not very good either honestly but I think it’s just getting the accomplishment for me. Everyone I talked to said keep Sanchez in lineup and I’ll use IRod off bench.

I’m at silver 12 and I’m 100% getting Sanchez and replacing Pudge. I just like Pudge’s defense

SDS

I’m at silver 12 and I’m 100% getting Sanchez and replacing Pudge. I just like Pudge’s defense

I am only at Bronze 69. I got Sanchez earlier and wanted IRod just cause I loved him as a kid but shouldn’t have Picked him and picked Eck.

SDS

I am only at Bronze 69. I got Sanchez earlier and wanted IRod just cause I loved him as a kid but shouldn’t have Picked him and picked Eck.

I skipped Eck both chances so far. Got Pudge first and I’ll have Cargo today. Picked Rollie in my level 80 pack and he’s nasty.

SDS

The Rollie card looks absolutely filthy

SDS

@Rabid55Wolverine said in Question about IRod 91:

Everyone says to take Kluber but I like Newhouser a lot

At 100 I am unsure too ... Larkin? Jackson?

SDS

@Rabid55Wolverine said in Question about IRod 91:

Everyone says to take Kluber but I like Newhouser a lot

At 100 I am unsure too ... Larkin? Jackson?

I took Minoso at 100, I love that card

SDS

Funny seems to all be preference I mean Newhouser throws hard

SDS

Pudge is a ok hitter for me and his arm his defense make him worth it for me

SDS

Funny cause I told CPU to generate best squad and it put him on bench for Sanchez 87

SDS

After using pudge last year I knew he would be my last choice. Once a bad swing, always a bad swing. Ripken and Brooks Robinson are two examples of layers that have never once been good in this game because of their swings. The only time they have made a bad swing in previous years better in future versions is Arenado.

SDS

I have 99 Posey and still use Sanchez for now