Juiced Packs

SDS

May just be me but it seemed like packs were juiced today all around. Pulled Pearson from flash sale, Vida on 2nd headliner, then Aroldis Chapman and Ty Cobb in a 10 pack bundle. Anyone else with luck today?

SDS

Nice try Ramone

SDS

@eatyum said in Juiced Packs:

Nice try Ramone

Lmao I guess it’s just me. My b πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

SDS

@marquesm00 said in Juiced Packs:

May just be me but it seemed like packs were juiced today all around. Pulled Pearson from flash sale, Vida on 2nd headliner, then Aroldis Chapman and Ty Cobb in a 10 pack bundle. Anyone else with luck today?

Opened 54 packs today - I got Chapman LS Oakland - And Sale LS - sold em both and bought the headliner packs got a 3 golds and two silvers - I love ripping some packs tho

SDS

Nope bought like 3 prospect packs in flash sales and got the base each time. Lost out on about 20 to 25k stubs. The only luck i have is the bad kind.

SDS

I got got 2 flash packs packs yesterday... 87 Yates out of the legend pack and the 89/90 choice out of the headliner which got all my stubs back. Also hit bronze 95 and got 85 Altuve from that pack.

SDS

They dont juice packs, if you pulled 3 diamonds some other sap just opened 300 packs and got a couple golds.

SDS

Opened around 20 or so, all free packs and think i got a gold or two...and diamond yankees stadium.

SDS

Weird flex but ok