What's up with the CPU in Conquest this year?

SDS

AGGRESSIVE! Simmed a hexagon earlier. I had 22 fans they had 5. I lost!

Pitchers are also being aggressive in his they throw. Used to be able to take a drink in bwtween pitches. Now I can't even put the controller down for a second.

Also, what's up with them playing like Hall of Famers on Rookie difficulty? Painting corners, jumping 3 ft in the air to catch a line drive, diving catches, etc.

And how can I play one team on AS, to steal fans, and score 7 runs; they the same team I play on Rookie, shuts me out for 7 innings?

SDS

@Psycho__Kinetic said in What's up with the CPU in Conquest this year?:

AGGRESSIVE! Simmed a hexagon earlier. I had 22 fans they had 5. I lost!

Pitchers are also being aggressive in his they throw. Used to be able to take a drink in bwtween pitches. Now I can't even put the controller down for a second.

Also, what's up with them playing like Hall of Famers on Rookie difficulty? Painting corners, jumping 3 ft in the air to catch a line drive, diving catches, etc.

And how can I play one team on AS, to steal fans, and score 7 runs; they the same team I play on Rookie, shuts me out for 7 innings?

Play on HOF found it easier than lower difficulties if you stay patient and wait for your pitch

SDS

It’s all RNG bs and having to work the count for every at bat again... with these patches it’s back to how it’s always been. Annoying. Yay “simulation”.

SDS

I've come to the conclusion long ago there really isn't a lot of deviation in the difficulty levels. I always hit Conquest first every year because it's a pretty good pay load early in the release. Completed all 3 The first week Never played on rookie, but Veteran is often much tougher than All-Star. And All-Star can be just ho-hum easy.

Also, don't know if it's supposed to be this way, but just about anytime you play to win a stronghold..throw difficulty level out the window. Because it's generally going to be like playing on Hall-of-Fame.

SDS

So would you say the CPU has “RUTHLESS AGGRESSION”

SDS

Offline hitting gets worse with every patch