Provide consistency maybe?

SDS

Games so messed up right now. How am I EXTREMELY out in front on a 91 mph cutter but really late on a 96 mph fb? This shiit is embarrassing. My ranked batting average is under .200 and I’m 16 games under .500, I’m not sure what else to do!

SDS

I mean let's be honest, yes there are some timing issues, but to be batting under .200 means it's not just the game.

SDS

@eatyum said in Provide consistency maybe?:

I mean let's be honest, yes there are some timing issues, but to be batting under .200 means it's not just the game.

And idk how to correct it. I can’t lay off of [censored] low. It’s terrible.

SDS

@STLMattinals_ said in Provide consistency maybe?:

Just gotta learn patience, it's not something that can be achieved instantly. It's a slow gradual improvement, the more games you play, the more pitches you see, the more you'll recognize the pitches.

SDS

@STLMattinals_ said in Provide consistency maybe?:

Just gotta learn patience, it's not something that can be achieved instantly. It's a slow gradual improvement, the more games you play, the more pitches you see, the more you'll recognize the pitches.

The frustration just mounts. The games I play really well, I get screwed towards the end of the game. It seems to be never ending.

SDS

It's not your fault. Your battling an AI that makes it up as it goes along. Anyone that tries to convince you otherwise is got an agenda to support a narrative that this game is anything other than a animated script that we get to watch and actually participate in once in awhile.