Dream Cards

SDS

I want more than anything for them to drop a Dontrelle Willis card. Either 2003 Rookie or 2005 All Star.

Or a Post Seasom Josh Beckett from 2003 when he won WS MVP.

SDS

@afab2633 said in Dream Cards:

I want more than anything for them to drop a Dontrelle Willis card. Either 2003 Rookie or 2005 All Star.

Or a Post Seasom Josh Beckett from 2003 when he won WS MVP.

You mean chicken fingers and beer in the dugout signature series?

Give me bonds and A-Rod since sheff and other suspected ped guys are now in the game

SDS

Willis in the off-season tweeted at SDS, saying hey where’s my card. It’ll happen eventually I’m sure.

SDS

Clemente.

SDS

Randy... and the dead bird picture for the card itself.

SDS

Magglio ordonez

SDS

Lou Whitaker. Any year.

SDS

Hank Greenberg, Mickey Cochrane, Charlie Gehringer, Sam Crawford, Norm Cash, Willie Horton, Mark “the Bird” Fidrych, Kirk Gibson

Just to name a few more.

SDS

A Fernando Valenzuela card from his MVP CY Young year 1984 🏆 would be nuts

SDS

Kirby Puckett

SDS

I would love to see a Nomar Garciaparra card, and for them to bring back Darin Erstad

SDS

The hit king Pete Rose!!!

SDS

1885 John Clarkson

SDS

Clearly you are not a baseball fan if you dont want 2002 Yankees Ron Coomer.

SDS

Literally any Bo Jackson card, regardless of rating.

SDS

2010 Brooks Conrad Flashback. Pretty sure nobody in MLB history was as clutch as he was in that season. Basically a folk legend here in Atlanta.

Edit to clarify: I don't care if he's a 65 OVR (probably fair) just give him like 125 Clutch and the quirk that makes you better with runners on base. lol

SDS

@DriveByTrucker17 said in Dream Cards:

Literally any Bo Jackson card, regardless of rating.

Breaking the bat over his knee on a k

SDS

I want to see Wladimir Balentien in the game. I know he didn't do much in the majors but he's been a big guy in Japan, breaking the NPB home run record.

SDS

Sandy Koufax, Drysdale, Ron Cey, Davey Lopes, Bill Russell, Steve Sax, Dwight Evans, Terry Pendleton, Frank White. Willie McGee, So many more

SDS

Kelly Stinnett