This toxicity needs to stop.

SDS

Back picking to bases where no one is at after every pitch, holding R2, stepping off before pitching everytime, bunt dancing, calling time after each pitch. It needs to stop

SDS

This unfortunately, will never go away. Trolls gotta Troll. I hate'em as well but there's nothing that can be done about it.

SDS

I won't speak to the other issues, there are a lot of children that play this game, but if you take a lead with a fast runner I'm stepping off. Dont take a lead and I won't step off

SDS

@maskedgrappler said in This toxicity needs to stop.:

I won't speak to the other issues, there are a lot of children that play this game, but if you take a lead with a fast runner I'm stepping off. Dont take a lead and I won't step off

I'm talking about stepping off with no one on

SDS

Yeah, well like I said, children. They think they're going to get you off your game or make you quit.

SDS

I take the extra step strategically to make certain pitchers with funky deliveries slide step more often and to get more fastballs.

I think I’ve stolen 3 bases all year lol.

SDS

It's the Toxicity of our city

SDS

I had some douche canoe do this to me but he wasted all his pause time and i made him forfeit down 1 with a runner at 3rd. Karma something or another. Lol

SDS

@Harryhukari33 said in This toxicity needs to stop.:

I take the extra step strategically to make certain pitchers with funky deliveries slide step more often and to get more fastballs.

I think I’ve stolen 3 bases all year lol.

I am a douche when it comes to extra steps. I will throw over to that base until you stop taking extra steps. I have picked off about 10 guys this year due to it

SDS

@GixxerRyder750 said in This toxicity needs to stop.:

It's the Toxicity of our city

OF OUR CIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIITttYYYYYYY

SDS

Can someone explain bunt dancing to me? Does it have an actual impact on the pitch timing/delivery (like holding R2), or is it just distracting? I see it all the time, but I’m not usually phased by it more that thinking the guy doing it is a loser.

SDS

Did they cap the number of pickoffs this year? Played a guy who was dancing with his leads, after 4-5 pickoffs, not in a row either, all I could do was throw to the plate. It did not reset after the next hitter either...

SDS

@yankblan said in This toxicity needs to stop.:

Did they cap the number of pickoffs this year? Played a guy who was dancing with his leads, after 4-5 pickoffs, not in a row either, all I could do was throw to the plate. It did not reset after the next hitter either...

It happened to me last night. Threw me off to the point a threw a meatball and lost. My fault, but I though he was exploiting something at first.