RF: FotF Olson

Pitcher:
Kluber
FotF snell
FotF Othani
Prospect Mize
Prospect Pearson

Pen:
Wood, collection Doolittle, Chapman and some golds. Waiting for good pen options to come out on the market

Silver 1 300k stubs NMS (packed trout out of a conquest pack)

Where can I improve. The outfields range scares me.

SDS

With 1.3M stubs I'd knock out the collections

SDS

@raesONE said in Tell me my flaw!:

With 1.3M stubs I'd knock out the collections

lol my bad. level silver 1

300k in stubs

SDS

I feel like this post is just a flex that his team is 10x better than mine but he wants to get people's opinion on improvements to make it seem more humble.

SDS

@DeckerCurtis2002 said in Tell me my flaw!:

I feel like this post is just a flex that his team is 10x better than mine but he wants to get people's opinion on improvements to make it seem more humble.

Like I said, Im worried about the outfield fielding. People with experiences with Olson in right, and recommendations for pen arms are what Im looking for. Not meant to be a flex!

SDS

You’ve got 300k, you could probably get trout and Bellinger for out there

SDS

I'd say your only flaw is you are too humble.

SDS

Hey I’ve spent 48 hours playing nonstop but I’m nms and I don’t realize time is money and i want people to tell me how good my team is and low key gloat... Go outside

SDS

@STEFANDROOO said in Tell me my flaw!:

Hey I’ve spent 48 hours playing nonstop but I’m nms and I don’t realize time is money and i want people to tell me how good my team is and low key gloat... Go outside

Covid 19 has certainly helped. Still play tennis, hit the golf balls in a field, walk the dog, and do house chores every day!

SDS

Should add Im fortunate enough to be a salaried teacher and my wife and I still get paid to stay home. I recognize that that is a huge bonus for me! Hope everyone else isnt losing their mind in quarantine, I know I am lol.