Freeze off :)

SDS

In the middle of a freeze off where I’m winning 16-4, if the guy I’m playing sees this know I’m not quitting I’m winning 16-4 I deserve the win

SDS

What inning were you in? because if you were a couple of outs away from the mercy that really blows

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Freeze off 🙂:

What inning were you in? because if you were a couple of outs away from the mercy that really blows

1-2 count, 2 outs bottom 8 one strike away from mercy

SDS

@ExplodingBearcat said in Freeze off 🙂:

Yeah that sucks. Hopefully the guy your playing has some dignity and quits out

SDS

Yeah that sucks. Hopefully the guy your playing has some dignity and quits out

He called time and then it went into a freeze off (started bunt dancing before, so i think he’s tried this before) I think it’ll be a while before he quits

SDS

Yep....gotta love it.... if the community as a whole would have common decency to quit when losing in that position in Seasons or in BR it would make the game much more enjoyable... I mean honestly... if I’m losing n the game freezes I quit out... but if I’m winning n one strike away from putting away my opponent n the game freezes I get a instant message saying look I know it sucks but I’ve got all day.... like really dude... take the L

SDS

Yep....gotta love it.... if the community as a whole would have common decency to quit when losing in that position in Seasons or in BR it would make the game much more enjoyable... I mean honestly... if I’m losing n the game freezes I quit out... but if I’m winning n one strike away from putting away my opponent n the game freezes I get a instant message saying look I know it sucks but I’ve got all day.... like really dude... take the L

SDS

@BaMaBeAsT2015 said in Freeze off 🙂:

I’m gonna have a dump, get a shower and make lunch I have all day and another PS4 I could dust off and use with an alt account I don’t mind

SDS

I’m gonna have a dump, get a shower and make lunch I have all day and another PS4 I could dust off and use with an alt account I don’t mind

SDS

Buddy messaged me telling me to quit lmaooo yeah go f*** yourself buddy I ain’t quitting

SDS

It’s so stupid man... we shouldn’t have to deal with this [censored]... the last guy I faced in br once I hit a 3 run bomb on him in the bottom of the 2nd he started pegging my batters and walking everyone.. I think that’s what made the game freeze n then had the nerve to send the message

SDS

It’s so stupid man... we shouldn’t have to deal with this [censored]... the last guy I faced in br once I hit a 3 run bomb on him in the bottom of the 2nd he started pegging my batters and walking everyone.. I think that’s what made the game freeze n then had the nerve to send the message

SDS

SDS

My phone is acting up... sorry bout all the double post guys

SDS

He’s now saying “I quit” lmaoo

SDS

Be careful with this. I personally know someone that let a freeze off in the show go for a whole day and it fried his PS4.

Maybe just a coincidence. But still.

SDS

Better question, why do we still have freeze offs. This should be something that was fixed years ago. If you can’t stop it from happening, they should have found a way to fix the results

SDS

I’m gonna have a dump, get a shower and make lunch I have all day and another PS4 I could dust off and use with an alt account I don’t mind it’s just really frustrating

@allmustfall16 said in Freeze off 🙂:

Better question, why do we still have freeze offs. This should be something that was fixed years ago. If you can’t stop it from happening, they should have found a way to fix the results
I’m getting super frustrated I just wanna use my main account but I need this win to break my losing skid

SDS

HE QUITTTT FINALLY

SDS

SDS loves freezes, they think it’s a secret that no one knows. Fix your [censored] devs.