How do you change the email you sign in with for the app?

SDS

Tried signing into the app and used the wrong email, and now when I try to sign in it shows that email and doesn’t allow me to change it to the correct one. Any ideas? I tried uninstalling the app but it still has that email pop up when I click to sign in through Xbox. Thanks.

SDS

Also having this issue.

SDS

Did you see this?
@pat_sds_psn said in Wrong Microsoft account:

Hi!

Please open your default browser and go to the Microsoft site: https://login.microsoftonline.com. Please logout there and try to login in the app again.

if iOS, go to Safari. If Android, go to Chrome.

I hope this helps. Thanks!

SDS

I tried clearing browser history and cookies which did not work. Logging out of Microsoft obviously isn’t an option for me as I am on playstation. I have tried everything I can think of: logging out on the website, uninstalling the app, clearing cache, restarting my phone, logging in to a Microsoft account that doesn’t have MLBTS connected and nothing is working. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

SDS

@dawinner_27_psn said in How do you change the email you sign in with for the app?:

I tried clearing browser history and cookies which did not work. Logging out of Microsoft obviously isn’t an option for me as I am on playstation. I have tried everything I can think of: logging out on the website, uninstalling the app, clearing cache, restarting my phone, logging in to a Microsoft account that doesn’t have MLBTS connected and nothing is working. Does anybody know how to fix this issue?

Sign out of Sony.com?

SDS

I’ve never signed into sony outside of the companion app so it doesn’t show me as logged in.