It's Jim Rice for sure likely based of his 78 season in May

45 hits
13 HR
33 RBI
372 Avg

SDS

Didn't even give me a chance to do my thing smh. But you are absolutely correct

SDS

Anybody use him in the past? Was wondering what his swing was like but he was gone before I ever started DD.

SDS

Don't know what happened in the AL in 1975, but he was 3rd for MVP and second for RoY, but no All-Star.

SDS

@dsparks0014_mlbts said in Returning Legend in May POTM program:

Anybody use him in the past? Was wondering what his swing was like but he was gone before I ever started DD.

He had one of the most disrespectful bat flips in the game and O am excited for ot to be back

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Returning Legend in May POTM program:

Didn't even give me a chance to do my thing smh. But you are absolutely correct

I love Jim Rice so when I releazed it was him I got to work!!!

SDS

Wrong year to bring him back: from 82 to 85, led the AL each year for DPs batted into; 8th all time. Hard hit grounders avalanche incoming.

SDS

Man it sure is exciting to play with a Jim rice card ! 🙄😒😒😒😒😒

SDS

@yankblan_psn said in Returning Legend in May POTM program:

Don't know what happened in the AL in 1975, but he was 3rd for MVP and second for RoY, but no All-Star.

It's why all star selections have never really held any weight with me. Harpers phillies MVP and Rollins MVP seasons they weren't even all-stars. If they got rid of fan voting and the every team must have a representative garbage it would be ok

SDS

I'm thrilled! Rice was my favorite childhood player. I met him once and got his autograph.

Not sure how usable online he'll be, but I'll enjoy using him offline and will definitely get him to P5.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Returning Legend in May POTM program:

@yankblan_psn said in Returning Legend in May POTM program:

It's why all star selections have never really held any weight with me. Harpers phillies MVP and Rollins MVP seasons they weren't even all-stars. If they got rid of fan voting and the every team must have a representative garbage it would be ok

I remember the year after the Royals won the world series the fans made it a game to flood the all star ballots. It led to the highest vote count at every position being a royal except trout in center.

Also tatis should have won the nl mvp.