Let me live vicariously through you

SDS

Probably opened about 20 standard packs, nothing more than a silver

SDS

I've opened like 100+ got a diamond jersey and diamond banner

SDS

Dang. Slow night for everyone

SDS

Tonight is my night, I can feel it. Stay tuned.....just one more pack.

I can quit anytime I want.....stop laughing.

SDS

@trost24_xbl said in Packs tonight:

I've opened like 100+ got a diamond jersey and diamond banner

Hey first post! Welcome!

SDS

I just got my first Chase pack, and I was excited it was going to be something great… I thought Chase packs were a guaranteed diamond… guess not. It was a freakin LS Mitch Haniger. Good grief — next time just give me 520 stubs and save us all some time.

SDS

@schnauzerface said in Packs tonight:

I just got my first Chase pack, and I was excited it was going to be something great… I thought Chase packs were a guaranteed diamond… guess not. It was a freakin LS Mitch Haniger. Good grief — next time just give me 520 stubs and save us all some time.

I’ve got 3 and they’ve all been golds. Yesterday’s was a free agent Kirby Yates. It looked so shiny before I opened it

SDS

Opened the big dog and got the rare round, so that was nice.
Other packs yielded nothing special, some golds and new cards to help with collectiions.

SDS

I'm to the point now, that when I get a standard pack or packs, I just hit open all. I don't have to scroll down to the last card to see if it's a diamond or not. I already know the answer. 🤷♀

SDS

Opened 150 Packs last night, got 5 Player items, two chase Packs, one Robbie Ray and Semien card. Chase Pack got Trea Turner.

SDS

I just pulled like 5 diamonds on 30 packs best was pujols