Anyone playing on a Nintendo Switch?

SDS

If so how does the game play? I already bought the digital deluxe for my PS4, but I would love to be able to grind mini seasons and conquest on my Switch Lite. Appreciate any info!

SDS

Graphics aren't as bad as people make them out to be. The game is solid. It is a little hard tracking the ball when batting, but pitching and fielding are non-issues. Game is smooth in menus. This is my perspective playing the game in handheld mode.

SDS

@zrowe_mlbts said in Anyone playing on a Nintendo Switch?:

Graphics aren't as bad as people make them out to be. The game is solid. It is a little hard tracking the ball when batting, but pitching and fielding are non-issues. Game is smooth in menus. This is my perspective playing the game in handheld mode.

Thanks a ton for the help, going to pick up the Switch version.

SDS

Im playing on switch lite, the gameplay is great, no frame drops, faster loading than ps4, graphics suck, but who cares lol

SDS

@badnewz101_nsw said in Anyone playing on a Nintendo Switch?:

Im playing on switch lite, the gameplay is great, no frame drops, faster loading than ps4, graphics suck, but who cares lol

Yeah I can live with PS3 era graphics if the game plays alright. Really glad to hear it works well with the Lite. Thanks for the help!

SDS

It’ll be fine for offline grinding.

SDS

Anyone have any input on how well the switch does in ranked seasons? Can you compete? I also have the series X and have played DD on all the platforms over the years. I bought the switch for when I travel for work and am curious if playing ranked, if the system can compete lag wise, both fps and input lag, or if I’ll be sticking to offline grinding. I bought the pro controller as well. Also, follow question, in the docked mode is there any input lag difference vs the handheld mode?

Thanks