Active Orders All Missing

SDS

My active sell and buy orders are now all missing. I was flipping and can’t cancel any order, the stubs are gone as well.

SDS

Yes.

Same.

Hundreds and hundreds of sell orders gone -- active orders empty and the items gone from my inventory. I've contacted support. This would be a huge loss.

SDS

Yep. Woke up this morning and missing orders.

One thing to note. Based on years past, I don't queue up hundreds of orders on launch day. I'm only missing Biggio, JR Richard and Pedro Leon. I knew better.

SDS

I lost my cover athlete from this - $40k gone. What a disaster!

SDS

Same…missing ~400k in orders. Hopefully this is corrected soon.

SDS

same problem. I had hundreds of cards listed and now have zero active orders.

SDS

@meyers21_psn said in Active Orders All Missing:

My active sell and buy orders are now all missing. I was flipping and can’t cancel any order, the stubs are gone as well.

Same…..

SDS

Same here last year this happened it came back about 2 hours later hope this is the case now

SDS

I was luckily sticking to small potato stuff. Lost about 5 silvers and 4k in stubs. Could have been worse. Hopefully they fix this later.

SDS

SDS HELP!

I lost all my orders buy and sell orders.

SDS

I had a 125k buy order in for Tatis…Order is now missing, No Tatis in my inventory & the stubs are missing too.

SDS

@colin_sds

SDS

Me too. Submitted a ticket : (

SDS

Hoping this is fixed today - what a terrible way to start DD

SDS

I put over an hour ripping everything and getting a decent team set up and then had Conquest Batter Up 1 go berserk to where I had to dashboard and now literally everything is gone lol. I submitted a ticket of course but am not expecting anything anytime soon so yeah, pretty disappointing.

SDS

I saw on a reddit post that unlinking/re-linking account resolved a similar issue for someone. (haven't tested it myself, yet)

SDS

Lost some things myself. Gut punch

SDS

Same thing happened to me

SDS

Same for me.

SDS

Same! Lost my stubs and wouldn’t let me cancel my order.