Dodgers FoF Predictions

SDS

I personally would love a Trea Turner but I have a feeling it’ll be a Mookie Betts. What are you guys thoughts?

SDS

@gooseonem_psn said in Dodgers FoF Predictions:

I personally would love a Trea Turner but I have a feeling it’ll be a Mookie Betts. What are you guys thoughts?

Kershaw, Buehler, Urias, Justin Turner, Will Smith or Muncy who got a lot of cards last year.

SDS

Its not going to be neither of those two or Freeman. All the one revealed so far are going to have live series cards that are a good bit below or a good bit above 90(in Trout and Acuna's case). Thats what Soto, Vladdy, Harper, Burnes, Arenado aren't their teams card. Their live series will be somewhere between 89-91 mostly likely. Turner, Mookie, and Freeman all fall into that camp as well. I think Buehler or Urias. Hasn't been many starters revealed

SDS

I could see Urias being the pick.

SDS

I think it will be Buehler or Kershaw

SDS

I would love it to be Chris Taylor. He has been so valuable to them.

SDS

In 2020 it was justin Turner. I could see it being turner or Kershaw. Kershaw may be a diamond but it would be a low diamond.

SDS

Bellinger is still a big name and based on last year’s performance this may be his only shot at having an upgrade over his LS card.

SDS

@random_schmuck_psn said in Dodgers FoF Predictions:

Bellinger is still a big name and based on last year’s performance this may be his only shot at having an upgrade over his LS card.

They will still give bellinger a 2019 card. And based on Yelich not being the brewers card Bellinger is a similar case

SDS

Looking at the rest of the FOF cards, they are kind of light on 3b, 1b, SP. So probably someone who fits there. Even as a non Dodger fan I would love a Muncy card. Also any starter would be helpful this early in the cycle.

SDS

I agree with Muncy. He always mashes and can play anywhere.