Gameplay Stream this Week

SDS

I’m a simple man, all I ask out of this stream is to see at least 2 of the following addressed / confirmed:

1. more hit variety. No more HR or just! they clearly have the data of all hits in the game, they must see the abnormally high % of hits that are HR’s.

2. make fielding stats matter - give certain animations to each color shield. We should have to team-built and prioritize defense in the later innings with a lead.

3. pitcher stamina and outlier changes need to be clarified.

4. they will NEVER publicly acknowledge the RNG / comeback logic, but I’m putting it here anyway. DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF BAD PCI HRs and perfect perfect should be a hit 95% of the time.

DO NOT pre-order the game until after this steam. Make them show us something before pledging your $. Idc about dinosaurs and aliens in the created stadiums, or laggy 2v2 switch cross play.

SDS

95% is way too high. An .800 average for perfect hits is fine. Fielding definitely need some tweaking, the urgency of fielders specifically. Base running needs a serious face lift too

SDS

@kovz88_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

95% is way too high. An .800 average for perfect hits is fine. Fielding definitely need some tweaking, the urgency of fielders specifically. Base running needs a serious face lift too

It should be 95% for cards with certain hitting threshold, over 115 contact / power or something.

SDS

@bjd10048842_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

It should be 95% for cards with certain hitting threshold, over 115 contact / power or something.

a Pitcher who hit against is 125 no hitter should ever get a hit off of them on perfect pitches? They have to take the perfect hit vs the perfect pitch and it equal out right?

SDS

@bjd10048842_PSN
You're entitled to your opinion but to be that would just be dumb. Every game would have football scores if that were the case

SDS

@bjd10048842_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

I’m a simple man, all I ask out of this stream is to see at least 2 of the following addressed / confirmed:

1. more hit variety. No more HR or just! they clearly have the data of all hits in the game, they must see the abnormally high % of hits that are HR’s.

2. make fielding stats matter - give certain animations to each color shield. We should have to team-built and prioritize defense in the later innings with a lead.

3. pitcher stamina and outlier changes need to be clarified.

4. they will NEVER publicly acknowledge the RNG / comeback logic, but I’m putting it here anyway. DECREASE THE AMOUNT OF BAD PCI HRs and perfect perfect should be a hit 95% of the time.

DO NOT pre-order the game until after this steam. Make them show us something before pledging your $. Idc about dinosaurs and aliens in the created stadiums, or laggy 2v2 switch cross play.

Steam? 😉

I agree with all four bullet points. I do want to add that I think they should go back to the old way of rating a player. No more attributes over 100. Especially for Finest and TN cards.

And they need to go back to the old way of ranking the levels. Diamonds should be 90+. No more of this 85 and up.

SDS

2 hrs and 48 mins.

SDS

No stream?

SDS

@x-dj_sparky-x_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

No stream?

Moved back an hour

SDS

Ok. Thanks.

SDS

more hit variety. No more HR or just!

So … exactly the opposite of real life?

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

more hit variety. No more HR or just!

So … exactly the opposite of real life?

Lol more hit variety when lineups are stacked with power hitting 99s

SDS

Looks like the feature premiere needed s little more time in the oven.

SDS

@savefarris_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

Looks like the feature premiere needed s little more time in the oven.

Someone hit a grounder to secondbase

SDS

Well that was informative.

SDS

Well I mean it was the 'gameplay feature' so freezes should've been expected

SDS

So there was no feature? LOL

SDS

@nymets1987_psn said in Gameplay Stream this Week:

It started with just audio, then the audio restarted 3 or 4 times then cut out and then the stream ended

SDS

It started with just audio, then the audio restarted 3 or 4 times then cut out and then the stream ended

It’s up and running now

SDS

It’s up and running now

Looks like it’s over already. Anything noteworthy?