New legend announced Thursday

SDS

Ichiro had a two handed swing but not a dodger

SDS

My hope is for Ty Cobb to make a return he had a two handed swing

SDS

@dbarmonstar_psn said in New legend announced Thursday:

Ted Williams would be nice too, but Adrian Gonzales actually makes some sense because SDS is going with a covers theme this year. Maybe David Wright could get announced next week?

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in New legend announced Thursday:

Ted Williams would be nice too, but Adrian Gonzales actually makes some sense because SDS is going with a covers theme this year. Maybe David Wright could get announced next week?

Gonzales did start his career with the Padres, SDS love the padres lol.

SDS

I think it will be a Red Sox card.

https://www.google.com/search?q=adrian+gonzalez+mlb+the+show&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&prmd=nisv&sxsrf=APq-WBveHWsi0se-YJgdmm-J6RY_DjX65w:1645630549121&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwidyr7Ck5b2AhXWGDQIHWaTDQYQ_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=360&bih=572&dpr=4#imgrc=ChZuhuEEOeu9fM&imgdii=iABg9KjDrFDtZM

SDS

I think it will be a Red Sox card.

https://www.google.com/search?q=adrian+gonzalez+mlb+the+show&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&prmd=nisv&sxsrf=APq-WBveHWsi0se-YJgdmm-J6RY_DjX65w:1645630549121&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwidyr7Ck5b2AhXWGDQIHWaTDQYQ_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=360&bih=572&dpr=4#imgrc=ChZuhuEEOeu9fM&imgdii=iABg9KjDrFDtZM

He will probably get all three at some point,

I just looked up the history of the cover athletes, Howard was 08, Mauer was 10 and 11. Gonzalez was 12.

fyi Pedroia was 09

SDS

Officially its Kirk Gibson. I'm not sure he ever had that high of a follow through like the silhouette, but hes a good addition either way.

SDS

He’s gonna be the first 99 ever with zero durability.

SDS

New HR animation incoming

SDS

I hope they still have Eck, I know he wasn’t in the tech test, because we all know that daily moment is coming.

SDS

Any news on Randy Johnson?

SDS

@jcassaro44_mlbts said in New legend announced Thursday:

I hope they still have Eck, I know he wasn’t in the tech test, because we all know that daily moment is coming.

Cal Ripken Jr also wasn't in the tech test. Doesn't mean much this year I think.

SDS

@soonermagic78_xbl said in New legend announced Thursday:

Why doesn't someone ask Randy himself? I don't know if he's on Twitter anymore, or IG.

SDS

Just put Reggie Stocker and Pepe Alazar Le Pew back in the game for gods sake. Don't we have enough Dodgers in the game already?

SDS

@thegoaler_psn said in New legend announced Thursday:

Why doesn't someone ask Randy himself? I don't know if he's on Twitter anymore, or IG.

I don’t have or want Twitter. If you don’t have a good answer just move on.

SDS

[censored], who pissed in your Fruity Pebbles?

SDS

@texas10pt_psn said in New legend announced Thursday:
"Don't we have enough Dodgers in the game already?"

No.

Dodgers -- Koufax, Drysdale, Campy, Furillo, and Beltre cards, would be good additions too.

SDS

@xelrojo44x_mlbts said in New legend announced Thursday:

@texas10pt_psn said in New legend announced Thursday:
"Don't we have enough Dodgers in the game already?"

No.

Dodgers -- Koufax, Drysdale, Campy, Furillo, and Beltre cards, would be good additions too.

To name some more Maury Wills, Don Newcombe, Gil Hodges, Jim Gillian, Zack Wheat, Willie Davis, and Nomo

SDS

No one asked you to join Twitter. You're the type that would have 3 followers, You, yourself, and you, derp. I always have good answers.

SDS

No keyboard wars...settle this the old fashion way. HELL IN A CELL- no outside interference until the referee gets knocked out and somebody's theme music plays.