Gold level xp already??

SDS

How would someone be gold level already?? Rival gaming just Tweeted a pic of a guy gold level 14 .....how is that possible this early...I know people who are ranked in the top 10 and finished every moment and collection and are only level 15-30 silver

SDS

team collections. making WS. not that hard. people are in quarantine.

SDS

I'd believe it, I just hit silver 40 and only have the AL done. People are in quarantine, there's not much to do right now aside from The Show

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in Gold level xp already??:

team collections. making WS. not that hard. people are in quarantine.

Yea but kyle next door has every collection done as well as being the #1 player in the world with a bunch of team affinity and missions done and is only level 30 silver o believe

SDS

@J-Jones187 said in Gold level xp already??:

How would someone be gold level already?? Rival gaming just Tweeted a pic of a guy gold level 14 .....how is that possible this early...I know people who are ranked in the top 10 and finished every moment and collection and are only level 15-30 silver

Yup quarantine and money, no way you earn those collections without cash.

SDS

@goldenchild1118 said in Gold level xp already??:

@J-Jones187 said in Gold level xp already??:

Yup quarantine and money, no way you earn those collections without cash.

Not right now, no. Give me 3 weeks or so and I will absolutely have the LS collection done without spending any cash