Adaptive Pitch Intelligence Not Displaying Pitch Location Suggestions

SDS

When I play in Franchise mode on All-Star pitching difficulty with API turned on the suggested pitch location only sometimes is displayed. I'm not sure if this issue happens in any other mode or difficulty because I haven't really messed with my settings once I got them where I wanted. I know in previous years the location suggestion shows up on every single pitch when I have API turned "On". Any ideas?

SDS

Hold R2 to see the pitch suggestion and location again while on the mound. Or step off.

SDS

Unfortunately that doesn't fix it. I think it's just some sort of bug that will have to be fixed. I've never had this happen in a previous iteration of The Show and I've been using the same settings for years.

SDS

@MalignantPlague said in Adaptive Pitch Intelligence Not Displaying Pitch Location Suggestions:

Unfortunately that doesn't fix it. I think it's just some sort of bug that will have to be fixed. I've never had this happen in a previous iteration of The Show and I've been using the same settings for years.

That's odd, but not surprising at all.

SDS

Yeah it's probably just an early version issue that may get fixed eventually. It's definitely not game-breaking for me, but it IS a little annoying and something I noticed.

SDS

It was there in earlier versions. I think it stopped displaying around 1.08. Today I updated to 1.10 and it's still not there. I thought it was me and it was driving me crazy. How's this overlooked?

SDS

Playing it now its works for me