Finally

SDS

Had my Buy Order go thru and got Chipper.

Although, I am at a confusing point.

Do I put Chipper at 3B, after taking all the time to get him. Or still with 2021 PS Devers who, when comparing the two, is better in 7 attributes compared to Chipper's four.

I could put Chipper in the bench; but once I get PS Seager, he's replaying Honus and Honus is going on the bench.

I usually like to have two lefties, two righties, and a switch hitter on my bench. But I could make an exception.

SDS

Chipper is a gold 3B at P5 and hits from both sides. He has been in my lineup since June and he’s not leaving

SDS

@texas10pt_psn said in Finally:

Chipper is a gold 3B at P5 and hits from both sides. He has been in my lineup since June and he’s not leaving

Like I said yesterday; I'll probably just make a 2021 PS lineup and run that along with my main one.

SDS

Switch hitter, with those stats and speed at third is pretty clutch.

But it all depends. If you hit well with Devers then keep Devers there. Don’t rely solely on a cards attributes to decide who to play. Use the cards and see what works best for you

Mantle has great attributes and I’m terrible with that card.

SDS

@quinnymcquinn said in Finally:

Switch hitter, with those stats and speed at third is pretty clutch.

But it all depends. If you hit well with Devers then keep Devers there. Don’t rely solely on a cards attributes to decide who to play. Use the cards and see what works best for you

Mantle has great attributes and I’m terrible with that card.

^ this, Chipper is a great card, but for my RS squad I run Justin Turner over him, I just hit way better with him. I also prefer to have a good fielder at 3rd and Turner has been far more solid there than Chipper.

SDS

@dirty-shawnchez_psn said in Finally:

Had my Buy Order go thru and got Chipper.

Although, I am at a confusing point.

Do I put Chipper at 3B, after taking all the time to get him. Or still with 2021 PS Devers who, when comparing the two, is better in 7 attributes compared to Chipper's four.

I could put Chipper in the bench; but once I get PS Seager, he's replaying Honus and Honus is going on the bench.

I usually like to have two lefties, two righties, and a switch hitter on my bench. But I could make an exception.

So you just got him and you want to put him on the bench? I played him at SS for the longest