What card do you miss from last years game?

SDS

Took a trip down memory lane looking at my inventory last year and I realized how many cards I enjoyed last year that aren't in the game this year or just havent put out yet.

99 Gavin Lux- No matter what I did or who came out, this guy always found his way back into my lineup. Swing was money and absolutely crushed righties. Solid speed too.

98 Mondesi- Duh

99 Cobb- Was never a fan of the Cobb cards up until last year, if they had a 99 of him this year he would be end game for me. Max contact/speed, solid fielding and power played well above attributes....plus his swing was great.

99 CAP- Call me corny, but the one major fail this year is how wonky the CAP system is making it a major nuisance to even bother. I found it fun to randomly decide to go a different route and create a guy such as Jose Canseco or Sammy Sosa. I even went with Isuro Tanaka (Major League 2) for a bit, got a few DM's giving props for that.

Would love to hear any of the non-obvious ones you guys really enjoyed last year or years past.

SDS

99 Eric Thames

SDS

99 ty cobb

SDS

That 99 Al Kaline was a beast for me last year

SDS

Hornsby has been a staple in my lineup every year.

SDS

MVP Trouty, but his LS at P5 is a beast

SDS

Wasn’t from last years game but Ben Zobrist, can’t remember if it was his all star or postseason card.

Edit: Postseason Carlos Beltran from ‘17

SDS

96 overall Jacoby Ellsbury was my surprise card of last year that found ways to stay on the team. I believe he was a 3rd or 4th inning boss. Such a quick swing

SDS

Arguably the 2nd or 3rd best card to ever grave the series, POTM Adalberto Mondesi.

SDS

@ikasnu_psn said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

Arguably the 2nd or 3rd best card to ever grave the series, POTM Adalberto Mondesi.

Nightmare

SDS

@quinnymcquinn said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

96 overall Jacoby Ellsbury was my surprise card of last year that found ways to stay on the team. I believe he was a 3rd or 4th inning boss. Such a quick swing

He was a go to for me in events

SDS

98 Mondesi and Finest Soto were probably my two best hitters last year.

SDS

98 Hand and 99 Cobb and Hornsby

SDS

Prime Zobrist
Awards Daniel Murphy
Hornsby, Cobb, and Ted
And FS Mize only because I wanted to use him but couldn’t due to the waitlist

SDS

@jogger171717_psn said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

Prime Zobrist
Awards Daniel Murphy
Hornsby, Cobb, and Ted

I really miss that prime zobrist, I thought it was his postseason card but went back and saw it was a prime

SDS

@cosmic_wonders said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

That 99 Al Kaline was a beast for me last year

They really keep those flash lights burning bright!

SDS

Ichiro was the man

SDS

@jeezy-e_psn said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

Prime Zobrist
Awards Daniel Murphy
Hornsby, Cobb, and Ted

I really miss that prime zobrist, I thought it was his postseason card but went back and saw it was a prime

I still think that card was extremely underrated too, based on his actual stats and other prime cards for lesser players being rated higher.

SDS

@jeezy-e_psn said in What card do you miss from last years game?:

Prime Zobrist
Awards Daniel Murphy
Hornsby, Cobb, and Ted

I still think that card was extremely underrated too, based on his actual stats and other prime cards for lesser players being rated higher.

Swing was just so sweet.

SDS

Cobb and Hornsby