Do missions not count if you quit?

SDS

I was just beating up on the poor Rockies and decided to quit around the 6th inning because I had accomplished all of the Topps Now / Monthly missions for guys I had. Well, none of them counted. I'm pretty sure I've quit out of games like that before and had them count. Is this new?

SDS

None of the Damon stats counted either. What a waste...

SDS

I had that happen the other night, I quit to go play hockey with some friends and nothing I did counted.

SDS

I think they just had server issues a few minutes ago. I was getting the server unavailable errors when exiting moments.

SDS

@steelymacbeam said in Do missions not count if you quit?:

I think they just had server issues a few minutes ago. I was getting the server unavailable errors when exiting moments.

Maybe that was it. The stats counted in game because my Schwindel is hitting .800, but all of the missions were 0/X.

SDS

@pennstatefencer said in Do missions not count if you quit?:

@steelymacbeam said in Do missions not count if you quit?:

Maybe that was it. The stats counted in game because my Schwindel is hitting .800, but all of the missions were 0/X.

Put in a ticket. Another poster stated that he played a 9 Inn CPU game with a squad full of TN and Aug Monthly players and they didn't count. Filed a ticket and SDS fixed it.

SDS

No need to put in a ticket. There is a lag on the servers which delays the completed progression. Happened to me but mine caught up after 5 min.

SDS

I just played a 7 inning conquest game against the Blue Jays. I finally won and got no credit for anything. Clearly the servers are a dumpster fire right now. I'm calling it a night.

SDS

With all these issues I'm glad I'm working late tonight, hopefully things get worked out by the time I get home. Excited for that Robbie Ray card.

SDS

Yep just did a game and completed about 5 different cards/missions.

Nothing counted. 😑

SDS

I needed 1 XBH with Lou Bob and I will complete the program. I hit it in a Conquest game and it didn't count! The first two came in the first Conquest game. It then appeared after the game that I didn't even get a hit with Lou Bob!

SDS

Glad I’m not the only one. Just played an “extra innings” game. Both corner IF hit homers. A relief pitcher struck out a batter. Nothing registered for missions